Looking for a Server

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer211/27/14 1:43 am
1 emeralds 233 4
11/27/2014 11:31 am
ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-
Hi guys, I recruited a really good building team to build a cool custom map (map idea below), but we just don't have any server to build it on. So can any server provide us the space (gamemode 1, world-edit and voxelsniper permissions), and add us in Skype. So after we build it, we would save the schematic file and send it to us via Skype. We promise you to never grief and destroy.

Click to reveal
So the player would spawn in a medieval village, and everything is in peace. After staying in the village for one day and when he wakes up in bed on the next day, the village is on fire and everything is in disorder. Then, he discovers he is alone by himself. When he searches the village for remaining villagers and resources, he finds books which has folk tales in it. After discovering their hidden meanings, he goes on quests to find out who made the village fall to revenge. In the quests, he battles monsters, builds camps, and finds more folk tales which gives him more hints. In the end, he finally finds out who did it, and successfully locks them up forever.

If you can, please do. Thanks!
P.S. Below are builds of my team.
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn