Hey,
Real life name:
Jarda Meijer
Ingame name:
Jarda169
Age: 17
My timezone:
CET (Central European Time) UTC/GMT +1 hour
Country:
Netherlands-Holland-Dutch-Nederland
Online time:
between 10 / 20 hours a week
Why do i become a helper/mod?:
I would like to be a helper, because I like to help people who are new to the server. Anyone who has questions on the server I like to help. I speak three languages: English-German-Dutch. And i have Staff experience! Helper also shows something to people, you have you earn it and thats what i want.
What is my motivation?:
My motivation is that i like to become a helper! I always wanted to be a helper on a big server. Another motivation is that the server continues to run well. Also i have a challenge. My goal is that there are few hackers, and that everyone will be happy. Because i play almost 5 years Minecraft i thought lets apply for staff!
I have staff experience on ghastlegion.com You can see me there
If there are any questions just ask me!
Contact me: Jarda.meijer123@gmail.com
Skype: Jardaentim
Real life name:
Jarda Meijer
Ingame name:
Jarda169
Age: 17
My timezone:
CET (Central European Time) UTC/GMT +1 hour
Country:
Netherlands-Holland-Dutch-Nederland
Online time:
between 10 / 20 hours a week
Why do i become a helper/mod?:
I would like to be a helper, because I like to help people who are new to the server. Anyone who has questions on the server I like to help. I speak three languages: English-German-Dutch. And i have Staff experience! Helper also shows something to people, you have you earn it and thats what i want.
What is my motivation?:
My motivation is that i like to become a helper! I always wanted to be a helper on a big server. Another motivation is that the server continues to run well. Also i have a challenge. My goal is that there are few hackers, and that everyone will be happy. Because i play almost 5 years Minecraft i thought lets apply for staff!
I have staff experience on ghastlegion.com You can see me there
If there are any questions just ask me!
Contact me: Jarda.meijer123@gmail.com
Skype: Jardaentim
5
Any other server?
sup just wanted to give a heads up you can apply for my server here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dH0L4t ... M/viewform
my ip is: co.myserver.gs
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dH0L4t ... M/viewform
my ip is: co.myserver.gs
Make sure to use the IP mc.dreamraids.com or play.dreamraids.com!
Again UP
UP
