Looking For Server

chasebarnard's Avatar chasebarnard4/9/18 1:30 pm
1 emeralds 111 5
4/9/2018 7:39 pm
AtlasProject's Avatar AtlasProject
Hello! My name is ChaseBarnard and I am currently looking for a server to join. I prefer it be 3+ months old with a fairly active community. I would also prefer little/no hub. I mainly play casually and will play factions, towny, and economy. But I'm open to new server experiences! I also won't count out new servers, just throw the IP at me and I'll try it out! Thanks for any feedback given! Also, if you need a help or a support staff position I would also be willing to apply. Thanks!
chasebarnard
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2018 7:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Network
AtlasProject
Hello, we are part of a server known as the Atlas Project. We have opened it after three months or so with a fairly active community. We don't have a hub, just a main npc town where many gain quests for different custom systems we have on the server. It's a pretty unique experience since our nation system has aspects of towny and factions, we have different magic branches, in-depth lore, and much more. IP is play.mc-atlas.com if you want to try it out yourself.
04/09/2018 5:02 pmhistory
Level 18 : Journeyman Miner
Gearhex MC
mc.vitalcraft.co.uk

Looking for dedicated players to populate our server and make it alive again.

We were inactive for a small period of time, and are reopening and rebuilding what we left behind.

Small community, reliable servers, (we do have a hub, but you will only ever need to go there once)

Our server network consists of: Towny Survival, Creative Plots, a modded server and games.

We are also working on a custom mulitplayer rpg adventure project too!
04/09/2018 2:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Ember Syndicate
embersyndicate.com

We combine Towny wiht slimefun, mcmmo, and crazyenchantments. No hub. Shops.

Enjoy.
04/09/2018 1:37 pm
Noctusgaratus
Hello. My server is quite active in the daytime and we are looking for a builder

Discord: Lewis Carpenter#7539

IP: EliteMC.serv.nu
04/09/2018 1:47 pm
chasebarnard
Thanks! I just logged in, no one was on so I'll come back to it later!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome