Looking for server builders

presmar's Avatar presmar1/1/13 7:05 pm
1 emeralds 106 3
1/2/2013 2:09 pm
presmar's Avatar presmar
Hi im presmar! Im working on building a extremely large city and maybe (i said maybe) there is a %75 chance il make it into a server!
I'm looking for one to four members to help me build! If you help I will op you to a mod.I want the city to look like the elven city from the hobbit. (look up images)It will take a while to get the private server up and running so you will probably be able to get on in the end of January to the end of February.Also we will make a you-tube video on it.Post in the comments if u want to join and il pm you my e-mail so we can contact each other.the reason its taking so long to make the private server for us to build on is because port forwarding is soooo hard.I have SMP so it wont take long to build massive structures.
here is the application sheet

#1 are you a good builder? I dont mean someone who can build box houses and derpy little structures but i mean actual artistic structures

#2 you must be 12 years of age or older

#3 you must have an e-mail or g-mail or something mail Posted Image

#4 you must be able to get on at least 2 hours a day or more. (holidays and things like that are exceptions)

#5 can you type fast? I dont want you to stop building just because you take forever to do a commands

#6 whats your MC username?
presmar
Level 7 : Apprentice Network