Looking for a server to Develop for

Camer04's Avatar Camer0410/13/14 9:42 pm
1 emeralds 198 4
10/16/2014 8:20 am
CentralServersMC's Avatar CentralServersMC
Hello, my name is Zach. I am a developer looking for a job because the server I previously worked for shut down. If you want to contact me, reply to this thread, send me an email: camer047army@gmail.com
I am looking to work for a server that will not be shutting down anytime soon because I tend to put a lot of effort into servers I work for because I fall in love with the community.
My previous experience is not extensive as I am only 14, but here is a list of plugins I have developed, modified, or helped with:
StaffChat
ScoreboardStats
Exploding Mob Eggs
PermissionsEX
And a few others I can't think of right now.
I hope to hear from you soon!
- Zach
Camer04
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/16/2014 8:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
CentralServersMC
Hey Zach,
Ive been round the block a few times, I have experience in running prison servers and they have all turned out to be a success making mass profits. Last year I pretty much single-handedly ran a hub with Prison, Factions and Kit-PvP all in the same server with a player base of around 80-100+ Regulars a day. This year my main focus is to create a faction server with many custom plugins; to make us stand out and be unique. Once a successful faction server is achieved, I will move on to Mini-games; Paintball ect.

I'm extremely interested in what you are proposing and If you were to come and work with me, your hard work certainly wouldn't be going to waste. Also, if you would be interested in taking a commission of the server profits for all your effort, that could be something we could further discuss through email/skype.

Thanks Zach,
- CentralServersMC
10/15/2014 11:36 pm
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
Hello Zach my name is Dante. I am the owner of Maeven RPG. We are looking for some devs to help out our main developer. We are a large server opening very soon as most of the work is done. Our server is covered, insured and backed up frequently and we will not be going down for any reason as our entire team has put months of work into it. If you are interested please send an app on our thread linked in my tag. Thank you for your time!
10/13/2014 10:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
FOPSystems
Hello Zach,
I am very interested in the plugins you have previously contributed to. May you please provide your Github username, I wish to see how often you contribute and how much you actually contribute. I also, again, have another question. During the contributing of PermissionsEX, what feature(s) did you add or was it bug related?

After cross references the PermissionsEX contributors (26) and the ScoreboardStates (4), I do not see any contributors on both the ScoreboardStats and PermissionsEx, are you sure you contributed?
https://github.com/games647/ScoreboardS ... ntributors
https://github.com/PEXPlugins/Permissio ... ntributors

Thanks you contributing your skills to the community.
10/13/2014 9:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DeathNote_15
Hey Zach, my names Jason (IGN: DeathNote_15), owner and founder of Spectre Network. I would love to have a dev on board to help out with the community, other than myself I'll send you an email soon and hopefully we can go from there?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome