Looking for a server host!!!!

jetrinajet's Avatar jetrinajet5/17/13 8:54 pm
1 emeralds 106 8
5/18/2013 2:13 am
jetrinajet's Avatar jetrinajet
hello I need a server host that has the following for $30 or below.....

4-6 GB RAM
Dedicated IP
24/7
easy plugin setup
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Storage
99.99% Uptime
DDoS Protection
Unlimited Player slots (or at least 100)
Control Panel (where you control your plugins and such)
Full access to the server files
===================================================================
I am going to use my server in the laptop so i hope no porting is required because I may bring it to other places....

Also I HATE lag so I want to see where the server will be hosted because I live in the Philippines......
jetrinajet
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

setozero
05/18/2013 12:15 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Try BlueTuxHosting I'm currently using them and am very happy with there prices. Just let them know Daniel From PvPVengeance Sent you on over.

I'm paying for a dedicated server personally as i hate sharing.

I'm paying a hundred for my server monthly however but they do have cheaper ones

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/pvp-vengeance/

Feel free to Drop in to See how your connection is and my server Specs are posted.

Expect to pay a bit more then 30 for the server you want though but you and your players wont regret it.
jetrinajet
05/18/2013 2:13 am
cool I will look at it now
lawler197
05/17/2013 11:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
it costs 30 dollors a month so no on will
jetrinajet
05/18/2013 2:09 am
I dont get what you said but if its a question about monthly payment or one time my answer is monthly
macgarthur
05/17/2013 9:06 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
First off, 4gb-6gb will not hold 100 players. Plugin setup is your responsibility and you already have full access to the server files because it's your server.

I would probably just Google for Minecraft server hosts and see what is available.
jetrinajet
05/17/2013 11:50 pm
I did do that... ant thanks for the tip that 4-6 GB servers cant hold 100 players
Im still looking for a host though...anyways if you can tell me how many players can 4GB of ram hold that would be great....
macgarthur
05/18/2013 12:25 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
On average each user on the server will take approx 50mb-100mb of RAM. So being conservative, 4gb will hold roughly 40 players. Now you also have to take into consideration the size of your world and number of plugins will effect this, since both require RAM to process. The larger the world and the more plugins you have, the less players you will be able to hold. I know a host that offers quality servers for $7/gb fo RAM so a 6gb server will cost you $42/month.
jetrinajet
05/18/2013 2:11 am
cool pls send me the link to the site
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome