-Peaceful mode
-no pvp, or toggleable pvp
-an upranking system based on building, not donating
-a nice staff
Please reply if such a server even exists
-Deonknight1214/Weirdo1214
deonknight1214
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2013 4:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Bowrango
I have a whitelisted server you might like to apply for. Since it is whitelisted, only trusted people will get on. So people won't randomly kill you. Sorry, no peaceful I believe the difficulty is on easy or normal. The nice will be very kind and try to help players as much as possible.

Here's the link for more infomation if you are interested:

minecraft-server-land-arcania-t298498.html
08/24/2013 3:01 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Delta7x
I offer all of this except for the peaceful mode, I have the server set to Normal difficulty.

I do offer Donor ranks (I admit, though unlike a lot of hosts I don't offer Donor ranks to line my pockets, the ranks themselves are to purely pay for the server and any server upgrades), however any and all features/perks from the Donor ranks can be achieved through ranking up from building.

I don't entirely take building ranks too heavily on the quality, but the quality of the build does help quite a bit.

Anyways, if you're interested do feel free to stop by, we would love to have you! It's a rather small community since the server has only been officially public for a week now, but it's definitely not a bad start.

Hope to see you in-game!

Dreamscape.PlayAt.CH
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome