Hello,
I'm currently looking for a server manager as i'm very inactive on my server due to being busy all the time. I want to find someone who is very mature and dedicated. I would expect them to advertise the server, recruit new staff & help out with anyone's problems on the server. I will give you full control over the server and every so often i will check into the server to make sure everything is running smoothly. If you are interested contact me via skype or pmc chat.
Server IP: cyrexcraft.net
My Skype: swiftcyrex
I'm currently looking for a server manager as i'm very inactive on my server due to being busy all the time. I want to find someone who is very mature and dedicated. I would expect them to advertise the server, recruit new staff & help out with anyone's problems on the server. I will give you full control over the server and every so often i will check into the server to make sure everything is running smoothly. If you are interested contact me via skype or pmc chat.
Server IP: cyrexcraft.net
My Skype: swiftcyrex
1
I can do it. add me on skype : jtrent238
