Looking for a server to be staff on

MinerBRJ's Avatar MinerBRJ7/18/15 3:22 am
1 emeralds 120 2
7/18/2015 7:08 am
xRelicx's Avatar xRelicx
Hello, my name is MinerBRJ. I am 13 years old, and I have been playing minecraft since 2012.

I am currently seeking for a server to be staff on. I can accept the roles of Mod, Head-Mod and Admin. I am a mature and friendly person that likes to makes friends and meet new people. I am also a experienced MC player that can do all sorts of things, like moderating and building. I have been both Mod and Admin before on medium sized projects, but I left them because of personal problems.

I am an open-minded and optimistic person, that never lets a friend behind and gives opportunites to everyone. I want to work as a staff because Moderating is my main ability on Minecraft, and I am always seeking for knowledge. If you are seeking for my help, simply PM me.
MinerBRJ
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon