I'm looking for servers!

Tr[U]sT's Avatar Tr[U]sT9/20/13 7:48 pm
1 emeralds 120
I'm looking for server that need at least one [Owner] or [Co-Owner], that hasn't opened to the public yet and that is going to be a prison. The reason I am looking for this stuff is because I really want to help someone make a prison server, make ranks, and make the prison with them! I'll apply for it and i'll tell you all you need to know about me!

1.) I don't abuse because I don't want to get my rank taken away!

2.) I am trustworthy, You can find that out by my name and (if you decide to let me help make your server) and let me play on it!

3.) I don't disrespect, You can also find that out anywhere and anytime that I don't really disrespect people because it's very mean.

4.) I am honest, You will just have to find that out because you can't read someone's apply and say ''Well he isn't an honest guy!'' you have to find tat kind of stuff out! (I am 100% honest all of the time)!

5.) I am very active on server's i'm usually browsing for good server all day long unless I have chores or something. I could probably be on your server for about 2 - 3 hours a day depends more or less. (Not really ''less'').

6.) I have tons of staff experience:
I've been a Owner on about 2 servers, Co-Owner on about 1, Admin on about 6, and Moderator on about 11! (Guard is Moderator/Guard for prison and regular survival servers)!

7.) I'm a very skillful builder all of my friends tell me I build at a 7 to 8 out of 10 score!

8.) I'm very mature i'm 13 years old. I do not have any little brothers or sister that get on my account so yeah.

9.) I do not have skype but if you need anything I do have an email: bl00dhound1117@yahoo.com !

10.) I get along with others, unless you try to start picking on me or start calling me names that's when i'll either mute you or just leave the game to keep things user friendly!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope someone comments saying I could help because some people think when someone says they won't grief or there honest, they think there always lying! Well I hope you see someone comment and get one someones server!
Tr[U]sT
Level 2 : Apprentice Toast