1
Looking for Spawn builders!
I am looking for Spawn builders! this server will be vps hosted
Builder Application
Age:
TimeZone:
Building Skill 1-10:
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED):
Maturity:
How long will you be on?:
Builder Application
Age:
TimeZone:
Building Skill 1-10:
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED):
Maturity:
How long will you be on?:
3
Age: 14
TimeZone: GMT
Building Skill 1-10: 8-9
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED): Email/Skype I could send them to?
Maturity: 9
How long will you be on?: about 4-5 hours a day.
I tend to do the little aesthetics of builds (This little builds and decoration, not so much huge builds. But any small aesthetics I could help with)
TimeZone: GMT
Building Skill 1-10: 8-9
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED): Email/Skype I could send them to?
Maturity: 9
How long will you be on?: about 4-5 hours a day.
I tend to do the little aesthetics of builds (This little builds and decoration, not so much huge builds. But any small aesthetics I could help with)
Age:20
TimeZone: Eastern stardard
Building Skill 1-10: Building 9-10
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED): How will i show you but i will some how.
Maturity:(1-10) 9-10 Very mature
How long will you be on?: 2/3 Hours
TimeZone: Eastern stardard
Building Skill 1-10: Building 9-10
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED): How will i show you but i will some how.
Maturity:(1-10) 9-10 Very mature
How long will you be on?: 2/3 Hours
Age: 12
TimeZone: GMT UK
Building Skill 1-10: 9
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED):
Maturity: 9
How long will you be on?: as long as i can
TimeZone: GMT UK
Building Skill 1-10: 9
Pictures of builds(REQUIRED):
Maturity: 9
How long will you be on?: as long as i can
