LOOKING FOR STAFF!!

Gercy29's Avatar Gercy292/15/14 8:53 am
1 emeralds 192 7
2/15/2014 10:44 am
meint48's Avatar meint48
You have to be 12+ , It is most likely that a person my age will get CoOwner (It makes me communicate with them better) (Im 14)

2 CoOwners
1 HeadAdmin
3 Admins
1 HeadMod
3 Moderators
2-3 Builders (will have the same perms as HeadMod)

High Trusted Staff will have access to console.I will have to know you first (more than a week).

APPLICATION FORMAT FOR CO-OWNER, HEAD ADMIN, ADMIN
IGN -
RealName -
Age -
Skype -
Why should I pick you -
what makes you different from others -
Experience -

APLICATION FORMAT FOR HEADMOD, MODERATOR
IGN -
RealName -
Age -
Why should we pick you -
Experience -

APPLICATION FORMAT FOR BUILDER
IGN -
Age -
Screenshots -
What type of builds are you good at? -
Gercy29
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2014 10:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
meint48
this was application for co-owner/head admin/admin
02/15/2014 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
meint48
IGN -meint48
RealName -Meint
Age -12
skype - meint481
why should i pick you -because i am really good in plugins i love helping people and i understand many people (what they mean)
what makes you diferent from others -i am really good in making plugins and helping people i was admin at at least 8 servers so i have many experience
experience - i am playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and i am one of the best plugin makers at planet minecraft
02/15/2014 10:24 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
crafter295
IGN -crafter295
RealName -Jack
Age - 15
Skype -None
Why should I pick you - Because I have experience, I am friendly, a good builder, and can usually sort out any problem with a command.
what makes you different from others - I fill the requirements, I am loyal, respectful, responsible, polite, considerate, and successful.
Experience - I have been playing minecraft since 1.2, and have been going on servers for a very long time, so I usually know all the different gist's people get from different sorts of communication. I also have been admin/builder/mod on many different servers but the reason why I left them? It was because they were never on! I kept getting on over, and over, and over again with no sign that anybody was on in months! I just like an active server. Also I can advertise the server a little on my Planet Minecraft profile page. But if you don't accept my application then I understand that a lot of people have applied before me so can you just tell me the IP and I can play on the server and maybe you let me voice a few of my ideas for the server over to you. If you ever need to contact me; message me on my Planet Minecraft.
This was application for Co-Owner/Admin/Head Admin. If you don't accept also let me try to apply for builder.
02/15/2014 10:09 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Gamer_FTW
IGN - _Gamer_FTW
RealName - Nick
Age - 13
Skype - Yees _Gamer_FTW|Youtuber|Streamer
Why should I pick you - You should pick me because if you need help with plugins or just server things in genaral i can help.I have been co-owner,Dev,Head-Admin,Admin,Head-Mod,Mod. All on different servers and i own my own server that is in progress.I feel like this server could be a good server if i help with certain things i am not that good of a builder but when i get ideas i am.Most of the time i build things i get new ideas and make a really good project.My server is prison,Minigames,Factions,Kitpvp and creative so i know a lot of things with server or jsut plugins. I have helped a lot of server owners with stuff like this and i know how to use console and filezilla so if i got console i would know what i am doing with it.My rules to a good server or server owner are
1.NEVER GIVE UP
2.RESPECT ALL
3.KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
4.ALWAYS TAKE CHALLENGES
5.ALWAYS TRY
6.FAIL AND TRY AGAIN
Those are my rules to being a good owner/co-owner i would never give up and never not take a challenge.I make youtuber vids and live stream(live stream a lot more) I have 169 followers on twitch and 17 subs on youtube.This is my reasons to pick me i have the experiance to be co-owner and have the experiance to being staff or just helping servers in genaral i love minecraft and have been playing for about 2 years so i have experiance in minecraft stuff to.
what makes you different from others - What makes me different is my rules to being a good owner.Most of the things that are different from me and others is that i love helping minecraft servers and doing perms and plugins for servers.(most of the things that make me different are above)
Experience - Its above but minecraft for 2 years almost
This was my app
02/15/2014 9:53 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1551037
[deleted]
02/15/2014 9:26 am
Level 1 : New Network
NIALLB0B
Personal information:
Minecraft IGN:NIALLB0B
Position: Co-Owner

My Overall experience:
Plugins: 7/10
managing: 9/10
building: 8/10
Helping people: 10/10

What are my skills?: I love building and I can really help everyone, even other staff with commands or so, I have been on many servers so I know alot of how servers work and I can be really helpful and nice and I would love to help this server develop its full potential and rocket up.

My experience?: I probably have been on more than 50 servers :p, but staff-wise I have been administrator on about 8 servers, Moderator on 11 and Co-owner on 3, helper on 4

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so this server can develop its full potential and let the players love this server and if they struggle with minecraft, or any plugins, they can get loads of staff coming to try help them or take their ideas into full account and contact the owner to maybe think about these ideas.

What can I do to help the server? I can build a new spawn, if needed and try to get ad much players as me and my friends all stick to the same servers. I can help by adding a nice, friendly, funny Co-Owner.

What responsibilities I can manage if I am chosen? I can manage almost any responsibility and try my best at the responsibility(s) you decide to let me handle.

How long can you dedicate to the server each day? I can dedicate up to 6 hours to this server

Extra Info: None really expect I would love for you to let me show you my skills.
02/15/2014 9:13 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Tommyjojo
APPLICATION FORMAT FOR CO-OWNER, HEAD ADMIN, ADMIN
IGN - TommyJoJo
RealName - Tom
Age - 14
Skype - TommyJoJo99
Why should I pick you - I've had my fair share of server successes and failures. I don't really see the point in going on a rant about my expierience, i can just show you once i get on the server.
what makes you different from others - Most people go on about their expierience and how they know everything, but i just get the job done.
Experience - No rants, but i have the necessary experience.

I'd prefer if you contacted me via skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome