LOOKING FOR STAFF AND BUILDERS

thegreatpeytini's Avatar thegreatpeytini5/16/14 7:17 pm
5/18/2014 6:32 pm
-Kali-'s Avatar -Kali-
Hey everyone. I am currently the owner of "Darkness Empire" Never heard of us? We recently just changed our name, world, website, and more. This means we are currently looking for new staff. Here's a link to our website where you can get the following information and more: http://darknessempire.enjin.com/home
We are a nice sized server with some incredible people who play on it. We have simple plugins such as factions, chestshop, and more. The goal of our server is to have a user-friendly server and put the users first. It isn't completely peaceful though, we allow raiding (no large griefing however) and have weekly faction events that anyone can host and advertize at spawn.

Here are the spots available:
Mod(3)
Head Mod(1)
Admin(2)
Head-Admin(1)
Builder(5-10)
Head-Builder(1)

Here is the format your application should be written in...please don't just copy and paste. We get tired of reading the same thing over and over again so mix it up a bit and write something original, just include the following things...
1.Rank you are applying for
2.IGN
3.age/gender/location (all optional only include what you're comfortable with)
4.Any staff experience
5.Why you want to help our server
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority)
The following need to be added to any builder application
7.What have you built before
8.Have you been a builder on any other server

Thank you guys! Remember, If you apply I will private message you to let you know and possibly ask you more questions if I need to know them.
thegreatpeytini
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

-Kali-
05/18/2014 6:32 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Moved to Server Recruitment
Skyro_the_pyro
05/17/2014 10:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1.Mod, Admin, Head-Mod, or Head-Admin
2.Skyrothepyro
3.I'm 15 years old turning 16 on June 19 and I'm male and live in California
4. Yes i have had staff experience with many different servers including the roles of Admin and Mod and Owner/Co-Owner a couple of times.
5.I would like to help because i think helping your server would be nice and fun and i want to keep the server as you want it to be meaning i will follow/enforce the rules as commanded.
6.I don't own a server anymore so this server would be my first priority.

I hope you pick me to be a staff on your server and if you do thank you.
XxDiamondzXx
05/17/2014 7:22 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
1.Rank you are applying for- Nothing Specific, whatever you want I guess
2.IGN- jvowfvHerobrine
3.age/gender/location- 14, Male, Pennsylvania
4.Any staff experience- Mod 3 times, Admin Twice, Co-Owner Once, Owner Once,
5.Why you want to help our server- Because I like to help small servers get big
6.Do you have a server of your own- No, but I am currently helping with a MC Movie, but it's going kinda slow so it shouldn't get in the way
----Extra Info----
7. Have a built anything?- Yes, I have built a lot of stuff, but my favorite is my castle (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4n9wYltkqY)
8. Been a builder on other servers?- No
9. Do you have a Skype?- Yes I do, it's bdum1999@gmail.com
10. How can you help with the server?- I can make trailers, help with plugins, I'm good at world edit, Essentials, redstoning, Command blocks, Catching Hackers. I also am not afraid to make tough decisions, and can also make the server a banner, a MOTD, and hand links to good plugins. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to hear back soon!-jvowfvHerobrine
thegreatpeytini
05/17/2014 7:01 pm
bump (still in need of applications/most people we have accepted don't respond to the PM)
mfmjlm
05/17/2014 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1.Rank you are applying for: Head-Admin
2.IGN: mfmjlm
3.age/gender/location (all optional only include what you're comfortable with):Girl
4.Any staff experience: Yup!
5.Why you want to help our server: Because I feel sorry for run down servers that don't have appropriate help.
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority): Nope!
7.What have you built before: Panda pixel art lol
8.Have you been a builder on any other server: Nope
thegreatpeytini
05/17/2014 1:49 pm
bump
o0_KING_0o
05/17/2014 11:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
1.Rank you are applying for: Admin or mod
2.IGN: iCallHaxx
3.age/gender/location: 16 male California
4.Any staff experience: ive been mods and admins on many servers but none ATM
5.Why you want to help our server: it seems like a good and fun community that i would like to be apart of.
6.Do you have a server of your own: i don't have any dedicated servers that i play on right now so you'd be #1 on my list
Portalguest
05/17/2014 10:35 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Farmer
1.Rank you are applying for: Builder, Mod, I don't really care.
2.IGN Lubzy
4.Any staff experience Yes
5.Why you want to help our server I love to help servers
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority) No.
7.What have you built before A lot of different things
8.Have you been a builder on any other server Yes.
Kabandu
05/17/2014 9:54 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Would you like to hire TeamAxor - BuildTeam.
Contact us if u would.
our buildings: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/kabandu/
Nielicus
05/17/2014 9:48 am
1.Rank you are applying for - Admin
2.IGN - NielKerr
3.age/gender - 16 and Male
4.Any staff experience - Yes I've been staff on 2 different servers
5.Why you want to help our server - I enjoy playing Minecraft and assisting others with problems I know I will understand the answer to or I can help with.
6.Do you have a server of your own - No
Schulzatron
05/17/2014 8:28 am
Rank I'm applying for: Builder or Moderator. My InGameName is schulzatron. My age is 11 (Turning 12) And I am a boy! My staff experience includes helping build server spawns for my friends server and I have moderated on it to! Why do I want to help your server? Well, as you probably know, there are two huge servers called Mineplex and Hypixel they are two big servers. And all of them need staff just kike yours! And I want to participate in this server so I can introduce a "Third" popular server to the community.
6.Do you have a server of your own No I do not, but I know the owner and help out a lot!
--Builder Stuffz--
I have built: Many spawns, (They got griefed) and a "KitPVP" Map. and just cool houses on creative servers!Have you been a builder on any other servers? Yes, I have (Spartan Craft)
Im not sure if you need this information, but my Skype is "RoomTempaturDolphin"

~schulzatron
jawsfan101
05/17/2014 2:16 am
I would like to apply for the position of a mod or builder, my IGN is: jawsfan101! I'm born and raised a California boy and am currently 15 years of age. My real name is Nick but you can call me jaws! Also i'm male... but I think you kinda figured that out... Sadly I have no staff experience, I've applied before but never got a response. Not cause i'm a griefer or anything, just because i think i asked to join the crew way to late... I would love to help you server because it would be a new experience for me and it seems fun. Also I'd finally feel proud of myself (ARE YOU HAPPY MOM!?!?) No I don't have a server of my own, no worries there. Also I like to build skyscrapers and planes. I'm better at building modern type things... especially planes! And last but not least, I have never been a builder on any other server so I believe this will be fun!

It would mean a lot to me if you would consider excepting me, Have a nice day and stay classy my friend
psyphi
05/17/2014 12:42 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
I am applying for builder or head-builder(preferably the latter), and my IGN is TyeTheKidMC(don't laugh I was 10). I am currently 13, last time I checked I was a male and I live in America the eastern time zone. I do have staff experience, but most of my experience is me being a builder. I want to help your server because I enjoy helping the minecraft community, and making small server owners dreams come true through my builds. I do not have a personal server, but I do build for other servers but my work their is almost done. I have built 3 spawns, multiple mini-game lobbies, and I have built arenas, maps and just little stuff in plot worlds. I hope you consider me for your server!
MonstaFweekExtra
05/16/2014 11:37 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
thegreatpeytiniHey everyone. I am currently the owner of "Darkness Empire" Never heard of us? We recently just changed our name, world, website, and more. This means we are currently looking for new staff. Here's a link to our website where you can get the following information and more: http://darknessempire.enjin.com/home
We are a nice sized server with some incredible people who play on it. We have simple plugins such as factions, chestshop, and more. The goal of our server is to have a user-friendly server and put the users first. It isn't completely peaceful though, we allow raiding (no large griefing however) and have weekly faction events that anyone can host and advertize at spawn.

Here are the spots available:
Mod(3)
Head Mod(1)
Admin(2)
Head-Admin(1)
Builder(5-10)
Head-Builder(1)

Here is the format your application should be written in...please don't just copy and paste. We get tired of reading the same thing over and over again so mix it up a bit and write something original, just include the following things...
1.Rank you are applying for
2.IGN
4.Any staff experience
5.Why you want to help our server
6.Do you have a server of your own (We don't need the IP. We just want to know this so we know if Darkness Empire will be your first server priority)
7.What have you built before
8.Have you been a builder on any other server

Thank you guys! Remember, If you apply I will private message you to let you know and possibly ask you more questions if I need to know them.

1. Admin, Head-Admin or Builder
2. MonstaFweek
3. I'll tell you in private/Male/Not saying
4. Yes, I am admin on a server, i used to be mod on another and I used to have my own server
5. I feel I'm good at architecture and realistic building, and I love helping people in general!
6. See 4
7. Tons of things from castles to landscapes
8. Not that I remember, but I do build alot on a creative server and stuff
anonpmc169536
05/16/2014 8:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
anonpmc169536
05/16/2014 8:07 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft