When will you log on:
How good is you're internet connection(0-5):
Why should I trust you:
Have you ever managed/ran a MC Server before:
What Rank do you want to be:
Why should i let you be that rank:
[Don't Copy]
-Few APP's Will be Accepted.-
I'm not easily convinced. make the app's good and put some time into them.
You will be auto-declined if you're under then age of 11.
Current staff:
eveol [Owner]
Mrbeepbopboop [Co-Owner]
If your post is deleted then you have been declined.
Mrbeepb0pb00p
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mrbeepb0pb00p
10/19/2012 9:11 pm
apeboy202
10/19/2012 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
damn i dont get a spot
Mrbeepb0pb00p
10/19/2012 8:36 pm
@DevilOfKarma
Read you're PM's
DevilOfKarma
10/19/2012 8:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter

MC IGN: DevilOfKarma

Reason Why you think you should be staff: I would like to start off by saying Hello and giving you a bit of background information about myself. I am 14 years old well...will be in a week, I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now and one of my favorite servers where I am a co-owner may be shutting down within the next month. Because of this I am looking for a new server where I can be staff and try to build a community and make sure everyone has fun. I have vast knowledge about Minecraft such as knowing how to craft every item in the game, brew every potion, and know every enchantment by heart. I have great ideas for servers such as mini game arenas, a school, several good ideas for a spawn, and I can build somewhat good. I have a large amount of friends over Minecraft and I can invite many of them to the server. Several of them I think you will take a liking to and make them a staff member as well. Now that all of that's out of the way I'd just like to give you a few character traits of myself. I am intelligent and use good grammar, I am a football player and this has taught me discipline and team building skills, and I am very mature but also one of the funniest people around. Most people I meet like me and I have made many friends over the year I have played Minecraft.

When will you log on: Can't give an exact time, but it most likely will be between 3-4 P.M. CST for a few hours then later again in the evening.

How good is you're internet connection(0-5): I'd give it a 3.5 or so

Why should I trust you: I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now, I can answer any question you have about the game as long as it doesn't have to do with redstone, I am mature, I can help you build a small community, I can build teamwork between myself and other staff members, I use good grammar, I enforce all rules and will abide by them, I can be as cool as possible in a stressful situation, and I love to have fun while being serious.

Have you ever managed/ran a MC Server before: I have been the admin of 2 previous servers, mod of 3, and the Co-Owner of 3.

What Rank do you want to be: I am willing to be any rank from Mod-Co-Owner. I can be a plugin manager if needed, but that is my least preferred rank.

Why should i let you be that rank: As previously mentioned I will enforce all rules while abiding by them, build a community and teamwork between the members of the server and the staff, and I will be able to do most things in the game. I can build, come up with great ideas, work with plugins, and be a people manager.
apeboy202
10/19/2012 8:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Application:
MC IGN:apeboy202
Reason Why you think you should be staff: i shouuld be staff because i like helping i like building im nice im good with lots of plugins
When will you log on: friday till monday
How good is you're internet connection(0-5): 4 and a half
Why should I trust you: you should trust me because i do not use hacks i do not grief i did but back in the day aka last year and thatwas once
Have you ever managed/ran a MC Server before: i have been admin before so i know all the things that i need to know
What Rank do you want to be: i dont mind its up to you admin mod anyting
DinoWolf
10/19/2012 8:10 pm
Level 43 : Master Poro
MC IGN: My in game name is M0GO.
Reason Why you think you should be staff: Well, firstly i've been staff on many servers and i'm trustworthy. Secondly I'm always on and I can catch a rule breaker.
When will you log on: Right now. (Whats the IP?)
How good is you're internet connection(0-5): Hmm.. 4
Why should I trust you: Because I am a trustworthy and mature girl.
Have you ever managed/ran a MC Server before: Yes. I have had my own server and I've helped my friend with hers.
What Rank do you want to be: Mod or admin. Doesn't matter.
Why should i let you be that rank: I have been a staff member on more than 10 servers.
Well, thanks for reading this post. <3
~DinoWolf!~
Mrbeepb0pb00p
10/19/2012 8:09 pm
@bilybobjo032
Read your PM's.
bilybobjo032
10/19/2012 8:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
MC IGN: bilybobjo032
Reason Why you think you should be staff: I am a good builder and can build almost anything with redstone.
When will you log on: Often... a lot on the weekends and maybe a hour or so on weekdays. (school!)
How good is you're internet connection(0-5): 5
Why should I trust you: Because I have built thing for servers before and why would I grief something that I make?
Have you ever managed/ran a MC Server before: Yes
What Rank do you want to be: Head Admin
Why should i let you be that rank: Because I am trustworthy and I love to build. I also know how to trick hackers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome