ツ Looking for Work ツ

maniacheto's Avatar maniacheto8/11/14 4:34 am
1 emeralds 188 3
8/12/2014 9:54 pm
Cooltime2's Avatar Cooltime2
Hello guys, I am Maniacheto and this is my staff member application. If you are searching for a Builder, Moderator, an Admin or a Co-Owner, please read my application. If you like my application and want to work with me, PM(Private Message) me via PMC(PlanetMinecraft), add me on skype or send me an email.

Staff Application:

Personal Information:

What's my name ? : My name is Martin, It's nice to meet you.
Do you have a nickname ? : Yes, people usually call me Wolfy or maniacheto.
How old are you ? : I am 14 years old, but I take everything with responsibility.
Do you have Skype ? : Yes, my skype name is : maniacheto1
- Display name:Wolfstein (Type me that you are from PlanetMinecraft, because I don't accept random people).
Do you use TeamSpeak ? : No, I don't like using TeamSpeak. I use Skype instead.
What's your E-mail ? : walkme4@gmail.com

Minecraft Experience:

How long are you playing Minecraft ? : I started playing Minecraft in the ALPHA/BETA versions.
Do you have experience with plugins ? : Yes, I have experience with ALOT of plugins. I can easily learn custom plugins.
Do you know how to make ranks(work with permissions) ? : I've helped alot of people to create ranks and fix permissions with Group Manager and PEX. I don't know every single permission, but our old uncle Google will help.
Do you have experience running a server ? : Yes, I had a survival server with a couple of mini-games back in Minecraft 1.5.2. After a couple of months I closed the server via hosting issues.
Do you have staff member experience ? : Yes, I have experience. I had the opportunity to become a moderator and an admin on several servers. If you guys accept this application, you give me an opportunity to create a staff history and help me get accepted easier.
What's your Building experience ? : I was building on several build teams, but the largest was: Team Vareide created by Vareide(one of the four owners of HiveMC also known as : The Hive). I helped with building the official Survival Games Maps : 5-7. Unfortunately the team broke up due conflicts and member inactivity. After Team Vareide closed, I lost my building motivation. As you may see, I haven't been uploading anything to my PMC account for a long time now.
Why do you think you have to be accepted ? : I want to help servers to increase the server's quality. I can help with alot of fresh mini-game ideas.

Thank you all for reading. I hope I hear something soon. Have a nice day !
maniacheto
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Wolf