1

Looking Fo' Friends c:

coolzzz2hip •11/6/14 9:43 pm
•
362
•
11/11/2014 11:55 am
Hi...
So, i've been pretty bored lately. My first server i've been to just shut down last week, because they didn't have enough money.

Anyway, fill out this forum? No, Skype is not required. So, my favorite server is play.kastia.net it's like amazing; you can play Lucky Block Skywars ( Mod is not required, they will just be sponges ) And I love to play factions world 1.

NickName:
IGN:
Age: 10+ I only picked 10+ because 10 is close to middle school.
Servers:

Thanks!
Posted by
coolzzz2hip
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
29

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

atabler
• 11/11/2014 11:55 am
• Level 40 : Master Warrior
NickName: Kittens!
IGN: KittensAT
Age: 12
Servers: 69.247.170.132 (Trufflecraft)
Other stuffs: Ima girl, I <3 cats, oh and Trufflecraft is a Warrior cats RP server... so please only join if you read warrior cats! C: otherwise, I hope this can work out!
1
Vortomnus
• 11/07/2014 8:33 am
• Level 1 : New Explorer
I'd be enlightened to play with someone rather than alone at the moment, haha.
Here's meh stuff c:
NickName: Vortomnus, Vorto, Quiet, whatever you want to call meh. c:
IGN: Iamquiet
Age: 14
Servers: Mineplex, Kastia, etc.
1
coolzzz2hip
• 11/11/2014 10:31 am
• Level 27 : Expert Skinner
Do you want to play today?
I don'tknow which server though.
1
Consiring
• 11/07/2014 7:09 am
• Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
NickName: Flames
IGN: db10man
Age: (10+) I am 10 but very mature for my age
Severs: 67.233.183.159:25568 [My Server]
1
coolzzz2hip
• 11/11/2014 10:32 am
• Level 27 : Expert Skinner
Okay, I will check it out soon!
1
coolzzz2hip
• 11/07/2014 6:55 am
• Level 27 : Expert Skinner
Bump
1
Rippy0222
• 11/06/2014 9:58 pm
• Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
NickName: JayJay
IGN: Rippy0222
Age: 10+ I only picked 10+ because 10 is close to middle school. my age is 11
Servers: play.kastia.net i played it before craftgasm Saplingnetwork(my server) mineplex shotbow accfcraft and alot more!
1
coolzzz2hip
• 11/07/2014 6:55 am
• Level 27 : Expert Skinner
Thanks!
I'll get back to you at like... 3:30 EST
Because schol ends at 2:45 for me.
1

Welcome