*_-:! LOOKING TO JOIN AN SMP !:-_*

Cooperrrrrrrrr's Avatar Cooperrrrrrrrr7/1/14 12:32 am
1 emeralds 125 2
7/2/2014 6:34 pm
JumanjiCraft's Avatar JumanjiCraft
Hello!

IF YOU HAVE AN APPLICATION PLEASE TELL ME TO FILL IT OUT!

My names Cooper, I'm 12 years of age (and mature), and I'm looking to join an SMP.

I have been pretty lonely in minecraft lately and started thinking about joining an SMP, so that's why I'm here.

I do have a youtube, it's not very active but if Im in an SMP then I will probably get back into it.

My skills are building, I am a professional builder in Minecraft and I will help the server look awesome if needed.

I am fun and warm hearted, as I will never grief the server either.

Please comment below if you have an SMP I can join, and comment your Skype name so I can add you.

Thank you!

*I will be checking this every day until I find one*
Cooperrrrrrrrr
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect