1

Looking to Own a server

SkyZach •12/20/16 4:34 pm
•
155
•
12/20/2016 6:37 pm
Hi Guys im SkyZach and I would like to own a server. I'm experienced I just don't have the money to own a server. If you donate your server to me i will give you a co owner rank. I'm experienced and im good with PEX. If u would like to donate your server pls post your email and your name and i will be in contact. Plz consider doing this!
Posted by
SkyZach
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

SkyZach
• 12/20/2016 6:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
sorry i don't have a Skype
add me on discord im SkyZach
1
Infinityy_PVP
• 12/20/2016 5:28 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Zach add me on skype @ infinitytech101
I will show you how to do it for free
1
SkyZach
• 12/20/2016 5:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
bump
1
MCCrypticChaos
• 12/20/2016 4:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
I would consider!
Name; Atreyu

EMAIL: YtAtreyu@gmail.com
1

Welcome