Looking of Plugin Admin !

PixelizedChaos's Avatar PixelizedChaos6/29/12 9:04 am
1 emeralds 47
Hey guys I recently created a server calling it Pixelville ! It had a lot of bugs and small errors due to the fact that This is my first time building a server ! Well the server is temporarily up during the day due to the fact that it is not stable.

I am a Machinima Realm Director so the server will go through a lot of people !
I alone can't handle it on my own so I need some people to help me out ! If you are interested in any of the positions below please don't hesitate to contact me =)

*Most Important* Plugin Dev and Experts :

What you will be doing, Develop and customize plugins suitable for the Server. As a Developer, you will be in charge of creating Plugins to be used on the Server, based on what we need you may also be an expert who can handle delete and work with this really well. Also you need to have a firm grasp of the Permissions. You must be willing to dedicate yourself to the creation and upkeep of plugins in use on the server.

This is very important if you have knowledge with plugins please contact me ASAP !

Well I want to make this server full fetched. I am planning to upgrade to a 88 man server soon currently on a 64 man server.

If you are interested Please contact me on skype : Meshaelairius

Also you can leave comments here. Please have something prepared such as a picture portfolio or previous work ( Not mandatory But will be helpful)

also if you are wondering the server video is up on my channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelizedChaos (Not the best but hey ! I made most of it alone )

Anyway I hope to hear form a LOT of you !
PixelizedChaos
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner