1
Lost TV Show Server
I'm looking for someone who would like to play Prof_Snape's Lost TV Show map with me and follow the adventure notes. You must have a Skype and be willing to had your audio and gameplay recorded and posted to YouTube.
We will join the server at about 6-8 pm Eastern Time. I am only looking for someone who is willing to commit to play the whole adventure with me. You will also need a Skype account so we can get the audio of our conversation. I am looking for a maximum of seven people. You will need to fill out this application which I will review and reply to. The videos will be uploaded to youtube.com/gianstergaming
Requirements
-Min. age of 13
-Fill out the whole app
-Be willing to commit to the adventure
-Only fill out if you are ok with being recorded (sound and the actual game)
-You need to have a Skype account
-You need to create and download a Hamachi account
Application
-Age:
-Time playing:
-Do you use mods:
-When will you be able to play(Time, Days, etc):
-Minecraft User Name:
-Email:
-Why do you want to join:
If you feel unsafe posting your email here please send it to gianstergaming@gmail.com along with your mine craft username
We will join the server at about 6-8 pm Eastern Time. I am only looking for someone who is willing to commit to play the whole adventure with me. You will also need a Skype account so we can get the audio of our conversation. I am looking for a maximum of seven people. You will need to fill out this application which I will review and reply to. The videos will be uploaded to youtube.com/gianstergaming
Requirements
-Min. age of 13
-Fill out the whole app
-Be willing to commit to the adventure
-Only fill out if you are ok with being recorded (sound and the actual game)
-You need to have a Skype account
-You need to create and download a Hamachi account
Application
-Age:
-Time playing:
-Do you use mods:
-When will you be able to play(Time, Days, etc):
-Minecraft User Name:
-Email:
-Why do you want to join:
If you feel unsafe posting your email here please send it to gianstergaming@gmail.com along with your mine craft username
