Mage Plugin

Xanowy's Avatar Xanowy6/17/14 9:02 pm
1 emeralds 178 1
6/20/2014 12:23 pm
Xanowy's Avatar Xanowy
Hey guys! I am looking for someone that is willing to develop a plugin for my server. here is the a main idea of it! if you want to make this plugin for us please PM me so I can tell you more.

Arctic Armor:
If you have played Dominate on Mineplex you should know what this is. basically it creates snow on the floor around you but when you move the snow behind you disappears. Also if you are traveling on water it turns to ice but it also disappears when you move forward.

Snow Ball Build up:
If you through a snow ball on the ground it builds up snow layers but after a configurable amount of time it the snow disappears, this prevents massive piles of snow. Also throwing snow balls at players will cause them to be pushed back but no damage.

Inferno:
You can launch fire (id:51) onto the floor/players by right clicking with a blaze rod, if a player touches the fire items they will be caught on fire. After a certain amount of time the fire goes away.

Ice Wall:
If you left click the floor with a blaze rod it creates a wall of ice in front of you witch disappears after an amount of time. There should be a cool down so people cant spam walls.

Thanks For your Help!
Xanowy
Level 1 : New Crafter