tom101_12's Avatar tom101_125/28/16 1:42 am
1 emeralds 157 1
5/28/2016 2:08 am
Ghiojo's Avatar Ghiojo
--[GravaCraft Recruitement]--

Management Position

Click to reveal
What you will be doing:
You will basically run the server you are in charge of recruiting builders, developers, marketers and so forth. You need to be independent and not rely on me all the time, but you must document to me what you have done for the week and then share it to me over google drive.
I know there isn't much information here but if you are accepted then you will be given a lot more information.
Application:
You need to make your own application form. Tell me about previous experience and what you can provide for example your skill set.
Please no one that doesn't have any experience in business management.
tom101_12
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2016 2:08 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Ghiojo
Hello! My name is Agustin, mostly known as Ghiojo, im 17 years old and i would like to apply for beibg the manager. I feel i am the right one for the possition beacuse i count with vast experience in server making and managing (around 3 years) I have been mostly any type of staff, from builder in servers like Alaurin roleplay and gray stone to mod in other various roleplay servers, requiribg not only to fulfill average mod's tasks but also requiring investigation, problem solving and mental agility.

My skills range from buildings and understanding of aesthethics to staff management and mostly anything that isnt coding. My reason for wanting to manage this server is beacuse i have been wanting to find a place where i could develop my ideas with freedom, i actually tend to be pretty freeroaming and not require much intervention other than a "hey, doing this, is it aight?" When its something really big that i assume that would concern you.

Anyways, thanks for your time and contact me in my skype: ghioje if you havr any more questions

I hope to have the pleasure to work with you
~Ghiojo
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome