Matrix HC (needs Staff)

Dabmaster133's Avatar Dabmaster1339/22/12 5:06 pm
9/23/2012 12:43 pm
KariKittyx's Avatar KariKittyx
Matrix HC Needs Some Staff Its a new server and they need some staff So apply here and come on the server!
IP:72.9.155.141

App:
Name:
IGN:
Why do want to help:
Experience:
What are you going to do for the server:
What are you good at:
Tell us a little about yourself:
Dabmaster133
Level 7 : Apprentice Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KariKittyx
09/23/2012 12:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
App:
Name: Karina
IGN: ShadowNoEar
Why do want to help: I want to help expand on your community and get everyone in the minecraft family to be talking about this server with kind words. Stopping hackers and downright rule breakers.
Experience: I am currently Admin on one server and Mod on another.
What are you going to do for the server: It is really quite simple. If you read my answer to why i want to help, i really want to do that!
What are you good at: My building skills are pretty good as i have made several maps for servers i was staff on including the one i am Admin on.
Tell us a little about yourself: Not much t say really...
NeonToastV6
09/23/2012 12:08 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Don;t go on this server the staff is mean they don't listen they make you do stuff for them there is nothing to do on this server and it is boring the staff is just plain old mean harsh and rude the only thing that is nice about it is that they say welcome but other that that the and really bad
NeonToastV6
09/22/2012 6:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
App: Staff
Name:Ben
ign:NeonToastV6
Why do I want to help: Because i like helping people with their problems and giving them advise and i like to ban every one that breaks the rules.
Experience: Admin one one server which lost money and went out:(
What can i do for the server: i can help build, I'm good at making people laugh and i have a lot of xbox friends looking for a good minecraft server.
About Me: i Live in The U.S.A, love to have fun i took my admin job serious helped people in every question they had. So you can say i'm helpful, I can sort of build well i can it just takes longer but they are super good. Please Reply to me back soon
FYI: My xbox 360 gamer tag is :StuffyOreo
The_dew_minister
09/22/2012 6:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
App:
Name:Robby or rob for short
IGN:Dogdayz77
Why do want to help:I could help by getting people into the server and help the community
Experience:mod for awhile until server went down
What are you going to do for the server:i will protect the server and build awesome stuff
What are you good at:building and helping others
Tell us a little about yourself: i don't have Skype likes to make pixel art and that's it
97xman
09/22/2012 6:31 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
App:

Name:Kevin

IGN:97xman

Why do want to help:Because i can help build,I can help people out, I can help a little with plugins (Still learning how),I can help control people,I can punish the bad for breaking rules in the right way

Experience:Admin on 14 servers,Co-Owner on 3,and Mod on 3 (Most of these servers went down just to let you know)

What are you going to do for the server:I can help a little with bring people on,I can help build,and i can make the people that go on the server have a fun time while also taking my job serious

What are you good at:I am good at Building,Helping,Bring people on somewhat,and catching the bad people breaking the rules,and also helping the server put

Tell us a little about yourself:
I love to build
I am nice
I am helpful
I am mature
I live in the USA
I like to have fun
I take my staff spots serious

Please write back soon
Thanks for reading my app

-97xman
tunk11
09/22/2012 6:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
App:
Name:Gregory sutton
IGN:tunk11
Why do want to help:Because i want to help the server get more players
Experience:ive been admin on 20 servers
What are you going to do for the server:Get more players on it
What are you good at:building commands and helping people
Tell us a little about yourself:Ive been playing minecraft since beta 1.3
stokesc
09/22/2012 5:39 pm
APP:
NAME: connor
IGN: stokesc
EXPERIENCE: None but been friends with one so i know the most the rules
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I wan to help because it will be a new experience and I feel i can bring something new
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR THE SERVER: i will help round do what i am told and be helpful.
WHAT ARE YOU GOOD AT: Ok at building. great at getting resources. dunno on redstone wiring and quite good at building train tracks
TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: I live in england i have been playing minecraft for the past 2 years me and my mate play and make youtube videos. this would be a great help in me geting better at minecraft. so plz choose me to join your staff
henryjbinder
09/22/2012 5:36 pm
Rank: Head Admin or Admin or Mod preferably an admin or head admin position
Name: Henry
IGN: alexmckalex
Why do want to help: Help keep the server nice and make it the most fun for its players
Experience: CO-OWNER on 2 servers. Mod on 4. Admin on 3. Head Admin on 2.
What are you going to do for the server: Help make it fun. Reward good players, punish bad players, make ocassional drop parties, have fun, be nice, ban hackers, ect.
What are you good at: I am a very good builder, a good pvper and very fair.
Tell us a little about yourself: I have played MC since the early alpha days. Live in the USA and love having fun and hanging with my friends.

Thanks so much for this oppurtunity if accepted will not let ya down! Hope to see you ingame soon!
JacobTaco114
09/22/2012 5:35 pm
App:
Name: Jacob
IGN: JacobTaco114
Why do want to help: i love being mod/admin on servers, i have a good time building.
Experience: 2 mod, 1 admin
What are you going to do for the server: I love doing pixel art, controlling chat, and talking to and helping other members
What are you good at: Pixel art, buildings
Tell us a little about yourself: Athiest, Currently in 8th grade in a private school in michigan.
peachphuzz
09/22/2012 5:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Whale
App:
Name: Brooke
IGN: dolphinluv
Why do want to help: I love to be staff on servers! I am a really good builder too!
Experience: I have been Co-Owner on 1 server, Admin on 6, Mod on 2, and Op on 3.
What are you going to do for the server: I can do shops, villages, and fountains.
What are you good at: Read Above ^_^
Tell us a little about yourself: Well... .I am a cellist, I am obsessed with Dance Moms, I love food, I love MC, and I am currently in 8th grade. I LOVE CUPCAKES!
ngxjedi01
09/22/2012 5:13 pm
App:
Name:Brian
IGN:ngxjedi01
Why do want to help: I am addicted to minecraft and I enjoy building amazing buildings.
Experience: This is very relative but I have been playing minecraft since Alpha.
What are you going to do for the server: I am going to be a good staff member, me respectful and take good care of the server
What are you good at: I am good at building and using my logic to figure out liars who piss me off
Tell us a little about yourself: I live in the United States and I currently admin on 1 server but I've been admin on 3 others
saskwatch_09
09/22/2012 5:08 pm
App:? what does this mean
Name:kyle
IGN:saskwatch_09
Why do want to help:because i love minecraft and im a nice person. ive been playing since 1.8 so i know what im doing.
Experience:10
What are you going to do for the server: help manage and build.
What are you good at: building and managing
Tell us a little about yourself: i hope you accept me. also im admin on 2 other servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome