Hello people of PMC!
I Own a server called The WarZonePVP Network. Its a minigames public server. I Need a bukkit coder for a plugin to be developed for the server. I Will offer free <Mod> Rank if done. I Would like the name of the plugin to be called FunnyPermissions, I Would like /fp and /funnypermissions to be the plugin info command like "FunnyPermissions 1.0 - Developed by (NAME)" i Would like /fp disable to disable the plugin /fp enable to enable the plugin and i would like /fp create </Orignal Command> <&cMessage> <Permission> To create a command custom message. i Will also be posting this on dev.bukkit.org But if you do code it and you have a bukkit account ill put you as one of the authors. Thanks everyone!
I Own a server called The WarZonePVP Network. Its a minigames public server. I Need a bukkit coder for a plugin to be developed for the server. I Will offer free <Mod> Rank if done. I Would like the name of the plugin to be called FunnyPermissions, I Would like /fp and /funnypermissions to be the plugin info command like "FunnyPermissions 1.0 - Developed by (NAME)" i Would like /fp disable to disable the plugin /fp enable to enable the plugin and i would like /fp create </Orignal Command> <&cMessage> <Permission> To create a command custom message. i Will also be posting this on dev.bukkit.org But if you do code it and you have a bukkit account ill put you as one of the authors. Thanks everyone!

