3

Minecraft Create Mod SMP

Tamas202020 •7/14/22 4:07 am
•
1.2k
•
8/11/2022 6:24 am
Hello guys...
I had an idea. What if i make a server that has the minecraft Create mod and the JEI mod?
Like a modded survival server...
I think that wuld be a great idea.
What are you think?

Poll ended 07/19/2022 4:07 am.

5 votes · 100%Yes!!
0 votes · 0%No..
5 total votes
Posted by
Tamas202020
Level 52 : Grandmaster Miner
27

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Tamas202020
• 08/11/2022 6:24 am
• Level 52 : Grandmaster Miner
ok
1
mrman4234
• 07/18/2022 12:22 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
sounds cool!
1
Josuavl
• 07/17/2022 2:17 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Birb
need mods like I M E R S S I V E P O R T A L S
1
VINDI777
• 07/15/2022 3:14 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Seems like a good idea... BUT YOU NEED MORE M O D S
1

Welcome