1

Minecraft Co-Op Server

cab114 •4/13/12 7:04 pm
•
99
•
4/17/2012 5:27 pm
I have a Co-Op Map that i want to play, and I have the server set up. The thing is I need someone to play it with. The server capacity is 2, since I don't want a 2 player map to have 20 people. The IP is 5.167.73.56 if you want to play with me.
See you there.
Posted by
cab114
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

cab114
• 04/17/2012 5:27 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Hey guys, the server is up right now, can 1 person please join? i really want to play this map.
1
yourmom1115
• 04/13/2012 8:14 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
i cant join for some reson
1
cab114
• 04/13/2012 7:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Put the server back up, and im on, come when u want
1
yourmom1115
• 04/13/2012 7:27 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
hey i would like to play with you but can you put server up
1

Welcome