1

Minecraft server need tons of builders!! Join Now!

mavalle •6/12/16 3:24 pm
•
127
•
6/12/2016 3:48 pm
Hello we need unlimited amount of builders around 3 JrDev's 3 Dev's and probably 3 HeadDev's also we are looking for around 2 Helpers so join pepzipvp.mcph.eu version 1.9.4 we have Creative, Factions, Splegg and Skyblock! and I am the MainOwner.

Server is 24/7 JOIN NOW
Posted by
mavalle
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

JaxDrumm
• 06/12/2016 3:48 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Just tried it, pepzipvp.mcph.eu gives a "Unknown Host," error whilst connecting. Is anyone else having this issue?
1
mavalle
• 06/12/2016 3:34 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
k
1
JaxDrumm
• 06/12/2016 3:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I can work seven hours a day, seven days a week.
IGN is JaxDrumm
1
GiantPoop
• 06/12/2016 3:26 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
I'll come check it out I'm a builder. I'll check it out after I come back from school.
1

Welcome