Minecraft Server Needs Admin and Mods

RuntyJambo's Avatar RuntyJambo2/20/13 3:17 am
1 emeralds 267 8
3/15/2013 4:25 pm
hackandsack's Avatar hackandsack
Hey i have set up a server and i need admins and mods. this server is factions/pvp/minigames
if wanting to be staff your application should look like this:
IGN:
Reasons:
Any Other Notes:

Hamachi Names: RuntyJambo Server 1 all the way to 10
Password: 123
IP: 25.240.45.178
REMEMBER THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE!!!!
this server will be hosted in british time so it will be up for 5h after school
i hope in a month or two it will be hosted by a company and will be 24/7
i hope to see you there
-RuntyJambo
RuntyJambo
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2013 4:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hackandsack
IGN: hello2012yay
Skype: (I am using a microsoft account, so please send me a private message if you would like to contact me )
Reasons: I have always wanted to help run and manage a server, but I do not have proper equipment to do so. I have been playing minecraft for two years now, and have experience with various single-player projects such as roller coasters and pvp-minigames. I am familiar with many of the plugins on bukkit servers, such as WorldEdit and ChestShop.I have also created other elaborate structures such as hotel rooms and churches for mob arenas. Sadly, I have lost most of my multiplayer work on other servers to map resets. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to both expand my creativity, and assist you in making your server successful.

Any Other Notes: If there is any specific project you were working on or wanted to work on, please let me know and I will do the best I can to help you with it.
03/03/2013 10:55 am
FallenZyo
IGN: Ellulhero
Skype: I just got a new computer with a mic so I haven't created one yet but I will get to that and inform you later
Reasons: I want to stop bad things people do, example: Grief, Steal/Raid, Swear, Hack, or make fun of the other players that try to enjoy. I am a moderator on another server and I have gotten the hang of dealing with these problems.
AON: I am a intermediate builder, I also can stay up later times when others aren't on to watch the players kinda like night guard.
03/03/2013 12:20 am
beastmd
IGN: bettermad11
Reasons:I wanna be apart of a new server i can bring alot to this server protection and more im very experienced i am staff on 2 servers so i know exactly what im doing i just wanna help and i know you need it and i can bring it.
Any Other Notes: Im very experienced with technology and pretty smart when it comes to problems i react fast
03/02/2013 8:39 pm
Xx PURE xX
IGN:PURExUNSTOPABLE1
Reasons:i really want to become a admin i like to help i like to build and i like to welcome people im good with world edit and i have always wanted to become a admin
Any other notes:im not that tech savy
02/20/2013 7:50 am
Evotrum
IGN: Legez
Reasons: I really want to help u with griefers and make sure the server is clean from griefers and i can alots of commands with bukkit
Any Other Notes: I dont know actually what i should write here.... xD
02/20/2013 5:46 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
youraminecraft
IGN NUk3_your_a_hobo
Age 14
skype blake.shepherd4
Reason i have been admin 4 times but the server go down i hope you 1 don't straight away i am good with building and really gd at commands
02/20/2013 5:01 am
munn89
ING:tomunn89
Reasons:i was a mod on a server before and currently an admin on one now, i am a good builder and i could build a spawn as i have a week of spare time.
Any Other Notes: i live in the UK
02/20/2013 4:15 am
rapidoK
IGN:rapidoK
Reasons:i want to help out! i host my own server too and soon going to be 24/7! i can help with plugins and i can get alot of people on the server! i will put the server up on youtube if you want me to! i will be fair to other people, kind and i am a great builder! if you want i can build you at spawn!
Any Other Notes:i live in the UK!
PS; if i get though please skype or email me as soon as you can! Email: isaackilroy@gmail.com
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome