Minecraft server (The Revolution) *Hiring Staff*

pkjr78's Avatar pkjr781/29/12 8:34 am
2/2/2012 12:46 pm
SmellyCarcass's Avatar SmellyCarcass
The Revolution
OK, I'm hiring staff for my minecraft server called The-Revolution(server details below!)I need moderators admins, the Co-Owner is Funny_Man38 and the owner, me, is pkjr78 obviously.If you would like to apply for either one of the two possessions i am offering than feel free the Application format will be found below. We are looking for about 5 Admins and 5 or more Moderators, because it is Necessary to have someone on AT ALL TIMES!

Worledit
Worldguard
FalseBook (all of them)
Factions
Mcmmo!
and VanishNoPickup!

SERVER DETAILS!
basically all it is, is a 24/7 pvp server
rules are:
Do not beg for items ,commands, etc
Stealing an Greifing allowed (sorry but im a fan of HARDCORE PVP) however i have LWC so it's there problem if they unlocked there chest for people to steal from and they can make there own faction to protect there areas!
3rd rule is to respect admins (including Moderators)
Greifing is allowed However you must NOT- use lava, obsidan, etc!
Do not beg for a higher rank

IGN:(in game name -_-)

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!)

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)

Why are you applying?:

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building)

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins)
pkjr78
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/02/2012 12:46 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pirate
SmellyCarcass
Skype or Email: christian.dietrich2

IGN: SmellyCarcass
Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: yes, on AguaCraft, PandaCraft, and BritCraft

How old are you: 21

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: I am familliar with BigBrother, WorldEdit, and Essentials

Why are you applying?: I just like to help people on servers to make it a better place

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I wil prevent griefers, people that are just dicks.

What do you think you could help most with: I am good at building, keeping griefers away.

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: I always do
01/31/2012 8:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Princess
jeebo123
Application Format:
Skype or Email: Jeebo123 : skype
IGN: Jeebo123

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Yes several times.

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: The servers were shut down or thei were modofied by the owner in a way that i didnt like them anymore

How old are you: 23
Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: I am familiar with all necessary server commands.

Why are you applying?: I need a new server to play on and i would like to give a helping hand to a server.. havent been playing for a month or two.. and i would like to start playing again.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I am a mature player.. im openminded, i can bring new ideas and concepts to the server.. and i have a lot of free time.. also im from europe.. and can be online in the european timezone.. also got time at night when american people are online. Im more of a admin style player.. im not such a big regular player type.

What do you think you could help most with: I am a great builder.. i have built the spawn on all the servers i have been admin on and my style and ability to build has been recognized by many... also im always glad to help new players.
Do you have any suggestions for the server?: For the moment as much as i have read about you.. i like it as it is
01/31/2012 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BJC2002
IGN:BJC2002

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: KongCraft

How old are you:14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands:Yes

Why are you applying?:To help you out with anything!

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:I'm quite well with redstone and building.

What do you think you could help most with:Redstone.
01/31/2012 7:30 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
100guam
damn still can't connect
01/29/2012 7:56 pm
G8house
Skype or Email: i will give email if i get exepted cuz i dont want people sending lots of spam lol

IGN:G8house

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: (not sure if this counts but i am saying it anyways ) on me, my,friends and a few other peoples private server that we have

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:i havent i just want to help a community that isnt people i know

How old are you: 14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) fairly familiar with most of them and i am a fast learner if i dont know them

Why are you applying?:want to go on a server that isnt just people i know lol.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: i love to build things

What do you think you could help most with: Building lol but i am good at building big cool looking structures and cities usually FyreUK inspired

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: not really
01/29/2012 7:42 pm
FourTails
I'm already admin but incase you need my skype, it's -------
01/29/2012 6:48 pm
100guam
I can't connect bro
01/29/2012 6:46 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cleber2532V
IGN:(in game name -_-)Cleber2532

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:Moderncraft,arcticcraft,ImperiumCraft,Slivion

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:Either they went down or there not active or online alot

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!)Well i am at least going to try im 12 to be 13 in august:(

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)World edit,Essentials,permissions,Dimension door, some of world guard

Why are you applying?:Well i need a dedicated server that i can at least depend on

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:I am a creative thinker(i think outside the box) I love minecraft (addiction kind of) i love to build and see my theories and imagination come to digital life,I dont rage quit i have a heart(not to strict but follow and make sure rules are put foward)

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building)Commands,Server managment,Player help, Building

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins)Well if you dont have multiworlds then Dimension Door can help, if you guys want to disguise as any mob or person MobDisguise
Thanks
01/29/2012 6:09 pm
baymer1
E-mail:baymer1@gmail.com
IGN:(in game name -_-):baymer1

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:Yes, ZII

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:It got boring.

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!) 13!

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)Yes, especally Worldedit!

Why are you applying?:I'm looking for a fun to new server to join, but i want to also help run it, protect it. I love minecraft!

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:I have major experience and i'm helpful and know most commands.

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building)Admin. Watching over everything and helping people!

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) Well we defintly need stuff to stop clients. Like X-ray or flying, etc!

Thanks a lot man for listening to my application. It means a lot!
01/29/2012 5:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
imyourmaster1565
Skype or Email: skype:bubba__007, ballardaaron90@yahoo.com

IGN:imyourmaster1565

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:i used to own my own server but i no longer do because i didnt have the money to run it but i would like to help you out in any way possible

How old are you: 17

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: i am very familiar with the plugins as well as iv written some of my own plugins before to

Why are you applying?: because i used to own a server but no longer do and i want to help out on a server that needs me

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: because i know how to handle a server i know programming and i know how to use most plugins

What do you think you could help most with: building, plugins, programing, i know photoshop and flash so i can make banners and other things for advertise ment and the website

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: i only suggest putting in the supply sign plugin if it has updated to the 1.1 version.
01/29/2012 5:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
MiniBryan
Application Format:
Skype or Email: (used for updating u on things Server Related!) minibryan24 and nguyenbryan1124@gmail.com

IGN:(in game name -_-) MiniBryan

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Nope but I have had a server that I made before.

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: It was laggy and too lazy to update it too 1.0 lol.

How old are you: 13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) a little not very good at permissions.

Why are you applying?: I am responsible and know how to monitor and run a good server.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I can build, monitor and help others.

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) Mod or admin

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) Lockette and MineCraft games
01/29/2012 5:33 pm
xXsnipes331Xx
My Skype name is joey.camara My email is mummyslilb00b00@hotmail.com
My IGN is xXsnipes331Xx
Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:Never been admin
But been mod on freinds hamachi server

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!) 13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Yeah

Why are you applying?: I am applying because i am willing to commit to the server and help out any buddy that is in need of service from your server

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I am a very good and helpful
Player. Like i said before i have never been admin but mod so i am very helpful to other players and i can get more players to play this server

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) I am very good with houses and skyscrapers

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) No i cant name anything off the top of my head
01/29/2012 5:20 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Modder
jyarbrough1997
Skype or Email: Skype: jacob.the.beast e-Mail: jacobyarbrough1997@gmail.com

IGN: jyarbrough1997

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Yes. Nightfall Survival, and small 10-15 player ones.

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: The owner was being a jerk to everyone. All staff left, and he had to remove the server! Haha!

How old are you: 14

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Uh yes!

Why are you applying?: Mod or Admin it doesn't matter to me. I just want to better servers and help out as much as possible. I also want to meet new people.

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: well i am a teen and many other MC players are teens, so they would not feel as intimidated if around people their age.

What do you think you could help most with: building, and rule breakers

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: More items (rainbow ores, tools/ bluestone ores, tools)
01/29/2012 5:18 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Tinytinka
Because we're epic! :3
01/29/2012 5:17 pm
FourTails
Why is everyone 13 :S
01/31/2012 12:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
StacyAvery
Becouse 13 is the internet year
01/29/2012 5:13 pm
KeokiFreitas
My Email is fookiefool@Gmail.com Skype name is Pallypowerlo
IGN= Keokifreitas
Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server:Spacegaming And
Seek's Survival

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on:I left because their was to many admins and mods their

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!)13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)Yeah Very Familar

Why are you applying?:I am applying to help the server with their build up to the top of the minecraft server list!!!!

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?:I could help the server with alot of buildings

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) I can build almost any thing XD

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) We could have spleef and stuff like that
01/29/2012 5:03 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Grump
Tinytinka
IGN: Tinytinka

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Yes, KDCraft, gunnerh's server, urm cant think of any off the top of my head

How old are you: 13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: Yes, I am quite familiar with them

Why are you applying?: I like to feel in charge, I love helping and building and I just love being an admin

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: I can be strict and fun and I will build anything, I also love administrating and if people are being dicks then I'll sort them out

What do you think you could help most with: I would help most with building, banning >:D, helping people in need and just administrating!

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: Nope
01/29/2012 4:58 pm
FourTails
I'm posting this for TritonFLow!

"[4:41:23 PM] Triton FLow: GN:TritonFLow

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: Max Craft

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: server shutdown and tails told me about this one

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!) 13

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc)yes

Why are you applying?: to become a mod and help the server

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: help out the server and get more people to join

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) i can help make a lot of buildings

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins)none i can think of"
01/29/2012 2:09 pm
100guam
@StacyAvery

I am saying that in general not just for this server, i like to be able to perform direct action against any mine craft crimes whether it be griefing, modding, hacking or whatever
01/29/2012 2:07 pm
StacyAvery
100guamWhy: because I like the responsibility of being an admin, hate grief (only reason i say this is because i like to be able to ban griefers instead of file a complaint about them,

Griefing is allowed :I
01/29/2012 2:05 pm
StacyAvery
IGN: StacyAvery

Have you been admin on a server before, if so which server: I've been admin on alot of servers egg builditcraft

(optional)Why did you leave the server your admin on: Well i didnt leave it but its just never on (Dont know why D:)

How old are you: (must me 13 or older!) 13 years old

Are you familiar with Necessary server commands: ( Essentials, Worldedit, etc) Worldedit

Why are you applying?: Becouse i want some new friends

Why do you think you would be a help to the server?: Becouse im a very nice person and people say im a helpfull admin

What do you think you could help most with: (example: Building) Idk, making people happy, building, 'administrating'

Do you have any suggestions for the server?: (example: Plugins) Nope.
01/31/2012 4:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cleber2532V
You have been admin on so much servers i always see you commenting on an application
02/02/2012 7:11 am
StacyAvery
Lol thats becouse I'm awsome
01/29/2012 4:35 pm
pkjr78
Accepted!
01/29/2012 1:32 pm
100guam
Name: Carson
Previous Staff: Yes, 76.121.68.25, and 2 more that are hamachi. Admin on the 2 hamachis moderator on 76.121.68.25
Familiar Commands: yes I know them very well
Why: because I like the responsibility of being an admin, hate grief (only reason i say this is because i like to be able to ban griefers instead of file a complaint about them, and I also like the insane commands xD
How can i help: I know some good plugins and exactly how to use them, have a unique building style that i am sure has not been introduced to your server.
Most Help: Commands, unique/uncommon buildings
Suggestions: yes a few
01/29/2012 4:34 pm
pkjr78
ACCEPTED IP is The-revolution.zapto.org
01/29/2012 8:37 am
pkjr78
server ip will be to givin to you if you get accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome