MonsterGaming [LOOKING FOR STAFF]

fodniKweNA's Avatar fodniKweNA7/28/14 2:49 pm
8/3/2014 2:20 pm
fodniKweNA's Avatar fodniKweNA
As the title says, I am currently looking for a few staff members.
The positions that are available are:
Moderator - 5 spots open
Helper - 10 spots open

Moderator Format:
Click to reveal
Minecraft username.
->
Age.
->
Which timezone do you live in?
->
For how long (in average, each day) will you be able to be online?
->
Skype username.
->
Do you have previous experience as a staff, and if you do, please write a little about it.
->
Why do you wish to join this position, and why do you think you will perform good in it?
->
Write a little about yourself.
->
Additional info.
->

Helper Format:
Click to reveal
Minecraft username
->
How old are you?
->
For how long have you been playing at MonsterGaming?
->
What is your current rank?
->
Skype username
->
Give a brief explanation for why you want to join the position as a Helper
->
Give a brief explanation for why you're suitable for this position
->

Server ip: MonsterGaming3.no-ip.org or MonsterGaming.us
fodniKweNA
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2014 2:20 pm
fodniKweNA
bump
08/02/2014 12:46 pm
fodniKweNA
bump
08/01/2014 1:25 pm
fodniKweNA
spots are still open!

Note to people that have been approved, if you have already register on the forums please make a rank validation post. so i know who you are
07/31/2014 9:17 pm
fodniKweNA
ppat324
APPROVED
Please register on the website so i can rank you on there as well. http://monstergaming.us
you have 1 week to prove yourself.
you will be started at trial mod then will be ranked up from there or demoted after a week.
07/30/2014 7:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ppat324
Minecraft username.
-> kreepier123
Age.
-> 16
->Central USA
-> 6 hours
Skype username.
-> Prak A
Do you have previous experience as a staff, and if you do, please write a little about it.
-> Yes, i have been staff from Owner to Mod. I have run my own server in the past, and have learned a lot from it. Also, i have learned how to solve common problems quickly, and make sure everyone is happy.
Why do you wish to join this position, and why do you think you will perform good in it?
-> I want to join this postion because i would like to keep the server happy for everyone, and also would like to get rid of people such as hackers, cheaters, griefers so that everyone has a great experience on the server. I will perfrom good because i am a mature professional person, who knows how to operate as staff.
-> i am 16, going into high school as a junior.
Additional info.
->
07/30/2014 5:20 pm
fodniKweNA
still 3 moderator spots and 10 helper spots open!
07/30/2014 11:47 am
fodniKweNA
VenomSmasher
Mayo13
APPROVED
Please register on the forums so i can rank you there.
http://forum.monstergaming.us

You have been ranked to trial mod. After a week i will decide if you will get promoted to moderator, or demoted to member or helper rank.

DYLAN20207
Glennotr
DENIED
Did not follow the format given.
07/30/2014 5:30 am
DYLAN20207
Name (In real life name): Dylan Chettiar
Position Wanted: Staff (high position, e.g. Admin, head admin or co owner)
IGN (in game name/ minecraft username): DYLAN20207
Age (In real life Age):13
Have you been staff before if so what rank(s) and how many times: yes I have been moderator on 2 other white listed server previously and i think this server is very good and it prospered very well and i hope the same thing happens to this server as I am very keen to apply and help with this server. I have been co-owner on another server and it turned out very well.

What you can bring to the Server: I think that this server is amazing by the looks of it and also I would like everyone to joins this server to be completely happy, free from hackers and Griefers. This would be good enough to form a new and amazing server and i have a watchful eye on everyone mainly hackers and griefers. As I am a very quick typer and have a quick computer and I'm organised I can post quick and noteful information on the forums and note down specific events to make this server better and more popular and also I am quite prepared to advertise about this server as lots of friends in my class would like to join this server once it releases in public. I know how hackers think and I know how to react and i quickly do it before they take down the server.

How long you've been on Minecraft: 3 years and I am very good at world edit and regeneration a of map and I can put lots of commands and can also can build lots of stuff too help you guys.

Could you bring people to our server: Yes I could advertise this server too many of my friends at school (since my whole class love minecraft and are very keen to join servers that are brand new).
How much will you be on: possibly 5-7 hours a day im guessing so I can help with buildings, commands and other essential things for the server.
Could you donate: Possibly I could donate but I'm not sure. I'll see how the server goes and if it all goes well then i'll consider donating

Any Extra Info?: I love pvp servers and faction servers since i play on them a lot and also i play this server which I can recommend you playing called op.techge3ks.com. it's a prison server and its amazing or you could try prison.techge3ks.com which is a popular server i also play on and you may remember these episodes from a famous such as SSundee. I love helping people and staff out on servers and I could do the same for you guys and i could make this server epic and the best if you let me in.

I hope you consider me as a staff member and may all go well for you server. Thank you for reading my application

Dylan
07/29/2014 11:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer
SBSolar
By any change do you need a website made?
07/29/2014 11:45 pm
Level 27 : Expert Modder
Glennotr
Ign Glennotron
I can help with commands plugins

building and a lot of other things i

have had a lot of experience of

working with all those things so you

can trust me.

skype {Glennotron}

Timezone Mountain Time Zone

(UTC-07:00)

I can help maintain the server when

it gets way out of control

If there is an argument i will solve it

so the players that are envolved will

enjoy the server even more.

I will never abuse my powers for my

advantages

I'm 12 about 13 years old

been playing since 1.3.9

i play for 4 hours and more

staff position mod

So i hope you will accept this
07/29/2014 11:39 pm
Mayo13
Re-Application (Forgot to answer some questions, and messed up on some)
Minecraft username.
-> ZZero360
Age.
-> 13
-> Eastern
-> 5-9 hours a day.
Skype username.
-> a2crow
-> Yes, but all the servers I was previously staff on have shut down sadly, I have also owned my own server, and have been staff on any others.
-> I would like to join this position because I feel I can help the community grow, and moderate the players to make sure they are following the rules at all times.
-> Uh, I play the computer a lot, when i'm not I'm probably playing soccer.
Additional info.
-> Nothing.
07/29/2014 11:36 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
VenomSmasher
Minecraft username. VenomSmasher
->
Age.13
->
Which timezone do you live in? EST
->
For how long (in average, each day) will you be able to be online? 2-3 hours
->
Skype username. minecraft_bros
->
Do you have previous experience as a staff, and if you do, please write a little about it. Yes I have lots of experience most servers are down but I am Admin on pixelcraft.ddns.net:26424 and I am Mod On assaultpvp.us
->
-> Well I am a friendly person I can work with ignorant people and I can make everyones experience on your server better also I am a good team member and am very fun to be around yet I am mature
-> Well I a friendly social person I like to ask question I am extremely curious also I am fun but mature the perfect balance I have played MC since 1.4 And I am a fast learner
Additional info.
-> All covered in Write a little about yourself
07/29/2014 11:30 pm
Mayo13
Minecraft username.
->
Age.
->
->
->
Skype username.
-> ZZero360
-> Yes, but all the servers I was previously staff on have shut down sadly, I have also owned my own server, and have been staff on any others.
-> I would like to join this position because I feel I can help the community grow, and moderate the players to make sure they are following the rules at all times.
-> Uh, I play the computer a lot, when i'm not I'm probably playing soccer.
Additional info.
-> Nothing.
07/29/2014 11:28 pm
fodniKweNA
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome