Sugarcubed server

minecraftmax912's Avatar minecraftmax9122/6/14 8:42 pm
1 emeralds 126 2
2/6/2014 8:52 pm
minecraftmax912's Avatar minecraftmax912
On Belhalf of Sugarcubed
Server Ip 192.99.20.83:25654. The forums are located at http://multicraft-server.boards.net/

Sugarcubed is a brand new server that is currently under construction , however we only have a few staff working on the server at the moment. We going with a hubbish theme such as TheHive, The Nexus and all that good stuff .

We need help to build the server and keep it alive as it is a huge project that we are undertaking.

Applicants must be mature and respectful in addition to having previous experience with building. Builders will be given the rank of Builder and must be trust worthy as we are trusting you to build our server. This is a great opportunity to help build an awesome community and be part of something supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Once the server is up we will also need staff, these will consist of:
2 Desingers
6 Builders
2 Admins
2 Moderator

Please apply for staff at Our forums to sign up for staff. Our forums are located at http://multicraft-server.boards.net/

You can also PM on skype, gmail, or minecraft forums if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to talk about to me privately.

Skype-minecraftmax912
Gmail- minecraftmax912@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and show your feedback by commenting in the comment section (i sound like a youtuber xD)
[/size]
minecraftmax912
Level 4 : Apprentice Network