MYXCoding// Looking for a plugin developer? Look no further!

Brackers10's Avatar Brackers1011/15/12 2:40 am
1 emeralds 160 2
8/6/2013 4:28 pm
yupie_123's Avatar yupie_123
Hello People

Welcome to MYX Codings official thread! Here you will find all about us and what we do!

Who are we?

We are a 2 man plugin development and coding team working to being the minecraft community the best custom and private plugin on the market. We have been coding for 2 years, and we are both fluent in LUA, JAVA (Bukkit API for Minecraft) HTML, CSS, JavaScript and jQuery.

What experience do you have?

We have coded over 150 private plugins over a 2 year period. Ranging from basic ones, to the very complex. We have also designed over 20 websites, each custom coded to the clients needs.

How can we help you?

We will willing code any plugin you can possibly imagine for a price. Anything you want, we will deliver, our plugins are the cheapest on the market and with our level of experience they will be nothing but the best! So if you are searching for a contract plugin dev for a large server, or just wanting a single plugin developing, MYXCoding is the company for you!

Interested?

Send us a pm over here!
Email us at: brackers@myxgaming.com
Add me on Skype!: Brackers10

Thanks for reading our thread!

We look forward to doing business with everyone!
Brackers10
Level 1 : New Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/06/2013 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
yupie_123
[8/5/2013 11:02:57 PM] Yupie: So I ordered a plugin from here and we had a deal that one of the coders: Callum, would make the plugin in 3 months and I would pay him a total of 250 GBP, which is a lot but I still accepted it. Now he told me if the plugin isn't done in time (2 June) They would give me a full refund and full rights to the code, I waited till the end of June and I still didn't have a good stable plugin. When I asked them for Just a refund of 150 (They owed me 170) and I didnt want the source code, they said they would give a refund at the end of the week which should be begin July, Yet It is now 5 August and I have sent multiple requests to both their email and Callum himself, but I still don't have my money back. On this website it says that they have coded over 200 Plugins and are doing this for 2 years, but callum told me this was his first big plugin... Now they just ignore me and don't reply, I gave them 170 GBP and I got nothing for return, they don't seem to get that the customer comes first and expects a quality product, I am no pleased with their service, they don't seem to accept that they failed at the plugin and that I have full rights for a refund. I would say NOT to do business with them. Unless you want to wait 6 months for a semi-finished plugin that you can't put on your server!
11/20/2012 2:41 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
Brackers10
Bumpty bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome