【Naruto-based Server】〈LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS!〉

Crypp's Avatar Crypp8/11/17 8:41 pm
1 emeralds 60
What am I looking for?
I am currently looking for a mature Server Host that can host my server for 24/7. I am making a Naruto-based server and whoever becomes the Server Host will automatically become the Co-Owner of the server, they will also get a percentage of the money received from the server. We need full co-operation wit this server hoster.

What are you going to host?
As I said earlier, the server I am creating is a Naruto-based server. Other Information about the server will be messaged to you privately if you are interested. My Social stuff will be given below.

What is the current status of the server?

The Server's current status is about 60% finished. We already have pre-made jutsus that we may use, however we are missing maps for the Five Villages. We are still hiring Coders for jutsus and such. As of right now, the server is being hosted for free with Aternos.org, which, as you can tell difficult for some plugins are not updated and such.

Want to Help?
Help is always appreciated, we are currently looking for Builders and Coders for MagicSpells, if you are interested in joining this project, please feel free to contact me using my skype and discord. We are honestly in crucial need of a Hoster, if you are hoster, PLEASE contact me!

If you are interested in hosting the server, please contact me using the skype and discord given. You can also message me here in PMC privately or comment down below if you are interested. Thank you for your time!
Crypp
Level 1 : New Miner