1

[1.6.2] Naruto Generations X [RPG] *HELP NEEDED*

LORDxGamaTasu •9/26/13 10:23 am
•
476
•
10/3/2013 9:24 pm
Hello Viewers!
Im LORDxGama tasu! and I have created A brand new roleplay server called Naruto Generations, Its very new, And looking for help with building, and a couple active admins/mods, Please follow app format below

Building, 2 Spots open;
Admin, 2 Spots open;
Moderators 2 Spots open;
And If anyone viewing this is A plugin developer/manager or is very knowledgable of plugins, I would love if you helped with this project;

|======== Application Form ========|
Minecraft Username:
Real name (First Name):
Skype Name (Must have):
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
What Spot are you applying for?:
Maturity level (Scale of 1-10) Be Honest:
What can you bring too this server (Very well built structures, statues, ect;):
Extra notes(You know naruto well, You love naruto, Ectt):

Thank you,
Lord Gama Tasu.
Posted by
LORDxGamaTasu
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

8

LORDxGamaTasu
• 10/03/2013 9:24 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BUMP
1
DacAndFriends
• 09/26/2013 12:05 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Keep in mind its only for a few weeks that I can only work/talk/play that early.
On the 12th of this up comming month ill be able to be more active
1
DacAndFriends
• 09/26/2013 10:38 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Sure thing
1
DacAndFriends
• 09/26/2013 10:29 am
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft Username: dacards101
Real name (First Name): Eric
Skype Name (Must have): dacards101
How long have you been playing minecraft?: a year an a half
What Spot are you applying for?: Admin
Maturity level (Scale of 1-10) Be Honest: 6
What can you bring too this server (Very well built structures, statues, ect;): I can help bring order an peace to the server when players become intolerable
Extra notes(You know naruto well, You love naruto, Ectt): I love Naruto an Im a bit of a Fanboy

NOTE: I can only Skype between 3am-10am Pacific for the next few weeks.
Thats also the only time i can play on the server.

Dac, OUT
1
SpongyBacon
• 09/26/2013 12:16 pm
• Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Sup
1
DacAndFriends
• 09/26/2013 12:30 pm
• Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Lul heyo wassup mahn?
1
LORDxGamaTasu
• 09/26/2013 10:35 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Interesting application, Ill take it up with my co-owner and let you know in a bit
1
LORDxGamaTasu
• 09/26/2013 10:27 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Common' People, I need as much help as I can get! Please start posting applications!
1

Welcome