1

NazCraft Plugin Manager

NazCraft •6/15/12 3:41 pm
•
65
•
6/16/2012 11:19 am
Hello and I owner the server NazCraft we need a plugin manger you have to have skype
my skype name is redcoats123 add me and I will see if you can be are plugin manger.
Posted by
NazCraft
Level 1 : New System
3

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

brkillpack
• 06/16/2012 11:19 am
• Level 8 : Apprentice System
your not on the server and no one is eather.
1
NazCraft
• 06/15/2012 3:49 pm
• Level 1 : New System
ok join the server and i will see 108.163.253.166:25579
1
brkillpack
• 06/15/2012 3:47 pm
• Level 8 : Apprentice System
I would love to help but i don't have skype
Ign: Brkillpack
Age: 14
1
NazCraft
• 06/15/2012 3:46 pm
• Level 1 : New System
bump
1

Welcome