Need a developer and builders for my MC server

Bobby Tarantino's Avatar Bobby Tarantino6/14/19 4:16 am
2 emeralds 134 4
6/18/2019 6:38 am
mcjunip's Avatar mcjunip
My name is Bobby, me and a mate are thinking about starting a Minecraft server in Australia. We've never done it before so we don't really know what we are doing. It would be really appreciated if someone could reach out to me and possibly help us with making it, I've tried reaching out to other owner's but they just sort of ignore. My discord is BobbyTarantino#1377 if you want to reach out to me on there, we will be looking for builders too ect once we know where we are at.
Bobby Tarantino
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2019 4:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
mcjunip
I'd be happy to help build for the server! Most of my recent builds can be found on my Instagram (@mcjunip) for reference. Your Discord ID didn't seem to work for me, but you're welcome to add me at Juniper#1032. (:
06/14/2019 1:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
MrDanklord
"need free labor with nothing in return for a server that doesn't exist."
06/15/2019 3:37 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Bobby Tarantino
Lol it says nothing about that mate, I'm just looking for someone to help out. We can talk about payments beforehand if you like
06/14/2019 10:13 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Peejay
It seems that your Discord tag you posted doesn't work for me, my discord is PJ#4906.
I'm a builder and would like you to help you guys out, I ain't the best but well, I can try huh.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome