forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

In need of Admins for my server!

1 emerald81 replies753 views
created 10/30/2012 6:49 pm by optb
last reply 11/12/2012 3:55 pm
Hey guys! I am in need of a few admins to work up close with me and help me administrate my Minecraft server. The server is going to be a big success, and I have many custom plugins that are going to make the server really unique and fun! If you're interested in applying, use the following format:

Name:

Country/Timezone

Past Minecraft experience:

Past Admin experience:

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day:

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much):

Other info:

Thanks for applying and best of luck to everyone!
- Optb
Posted by avatar
optb
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

81 replies

11/12/2012 3:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
S3cretxMan
Hcpvp how many admins are you accepting currently
11/12/2012 12:59 pm
optb
Jayjay, declined. Keep the applications coming guys!
11/12/2012 11:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
jayjay0101
like to apply for admin

Name:Jason

IGN:Jayjay0101

Skype:It crashes when I go to video chat[having friend come over to fix it]

What can you bring onto the server?:Peace,justice and awesome world edit builds.

How do you handle tuff senerios/situations?:My friends hunger games sever would crash alot so i would face hordes of screaming mad raging people. I can keep cool and for some reason [I personaly dont see it] people say i can calm them down.

Experience as staff: I am head admin on my friends survival-hunger games server [currently down]. I am Admin on another server [which is whitelist because we are working on world atm] and mod on another

Plugin knoledge: Its hard to beleve but i have help written some surver plugins [lockette,world edit] I have built serveral friends spawn

How mature can you be?:8-9 depending on the situation

Time zone?:central time zone

How often can you play?:4-6 hours a day

How good are you at spelling,grammer, etc.:Good.

Anything specail about you?:I am very experienced with world edit,and very helpful
11/12/2012 11:01 am
optb
Bump.
11/12/2012 9:16 am
S3cretxMan
So who gets admin Optb
its been like 3 months now
11/09/2012 4:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Lilvictor
Name: Victor
Past Minecraft Expereience: Started at 1.1 and know alot of craft recipes
Past Admin Experience: Ik all rules,admin commands,and i dont abuse powers.Im Owner on someone elses server also
How Much Time: WeekDays 2:50pm-8:00pm and WeekEnds 7:00am or 8:00am-8:00pm or 9:00pm
Donations: Maybe or Maybe not
Other Info: None
I was Happy to Apply!
11/09/2012 3:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Temppa_98
Name:Teemu

Country/Timezone Finland

Past Minecraft experience about 2 yearss...:

Past Admin experience: Admin in many servers.Head admin in one server.

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day:it depends but much.

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): not right now.

Other info:im looking for nice server my favorite server has been offline for a year now
11/08/2012 9:07 pm
S3cretxMan
Yeah,
I got accepted on the pm but i think im gonna get replaced cause everyone is applying.
But i hope Nothin bad happens like me getting replaced.
11/06/2012 10:15 pm
Cam9731
^noone knows lolz ive been here forever waiting xD
11/06/2012 10:00 pm
Randomness5
umm did i get accepted? im not sure..
11/06/2012 9:52 pm
56nobrakes
Name:Elias

Country/Timezone: Pacific Standard Time, U.S.A

Past Minecraft experience:Been On Minecraft For About A Year Now

Past Admin experience:Ive Had 3 Servers In The Past And Been Admin On Alot Of Servers Aswell

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: Well, I Can Be On Some Weekdays And Weekend For Extended Periods Of Time

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): I Can Donate My Time XD

Other info: None.

Thanks, Elias.
11/06/2012 9:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ashley41695
Name: Ashley
Country/Timezone: US/ Central Time
Past Minecraft experience: about a year on xbox. recent on PC
Past Admin experience: none
How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: anytime after 4pm every day.
Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): no.

Other info: I am very artistic and creative. I am good at creating building from direct observation (looking at a realistic picture of something)
11/06/2012 8:05 pm
Cam9731
Dude...this has been up a while... U gonna choose anyone or no?
11/01/2012 8:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jackham8
Name:jackham8

Country/Timezone EST

Past Minecraft experience:I have been playing minecraft since 1.4

Past Admin experience:oinkcraft and owner of my own server

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day:5 - 6 hours every day

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much):i cant

Other info:I would love to help make a happy free grief server let me in so i can help others
11/01/2012 8:06 pm
Level 22 : Expert Artist
Cabunga
Name: Tyler

Country/Timezone: PST

Past Minecraft experience: Mining, Building, Crafting, and Killing.

Past Admin experience: None.

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: About 4 hours on weekdays, about 8 hours on weekends.

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): No

Other info: I have a disorder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_Syndrome) so when I talk to others I might not talk as much.
11/01/2012 7:58 pm
deerefarmer1995
Name: Tyler

Country/Timezone United States Central Time

Past Minecraft experience: 2 years

Past Admin experience: no admin have helped on severs just never had the "staff" title

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day:
I play about 3 hours a day at school and i can play up to 5 after school so at most 9
Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much):
i could donate maybe 20 bucks
Other info:
I love to help people on servers im a great player. Would like to have the admin commands to help people when the owner isnt on or when you are just swamped with other dutys.
11/01/2012 7:43 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
NeonToastV6
dude pick one already do you have a server'
11/01/2012 7:36 pm
Falconer
Also when will I get reply?
11/01/2012 7:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
janiwi123
Name:Alex

Country/Timezone GMT-6:00 mexico time

Past Minecraft experience:played minecraft for 2 years

Past Admin experience:owner of 3 servers, admin 9 time, moderator 7

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: everyday minimum 3 hours, weekends 5.6 hours

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): sorry i am not able to donate due a paypal trouble

Other info:i use a fair system, not just banning and kicking, i have my punish hierarchy,
if you accept my app, you will see, im useful

janiwi123.
11/01/2012 7:33 pm
optb
Probably 4 or so.
11/01/2012 7:31 pm
Falconer
Just wondering how many admins do u need?
11/01/2012 7:30 pm
Falconer
Name: don't want to tell due to safety issues/ falconer1212

Country/Timezone: USA

Past Minecraft experience: playing since a few days after 1.2.5 came out know a lot and really skillful at handling servers

Past Admin experience: I haven't been admin on a server but on one server I am district leader and I am well trusted on that server and have figured out about cheating and that sorta stuff (they are kinda limited on ppl for mod and admin so i couldn't become one

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: about 2-5 hrs

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): I can't sorry

Other info: hard worker
11/01/2012 7:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
Name: Dan

Country/Timezone USA/EST

Past Minecraft experience: Since alpha

Past Admin experience: I have been admin on at least 10 servers including creepercraft, and supercraft

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: At least 1 hour on week days (busy with football) and 6+ hours on weekends

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): Sorry, I can't.

Other info: I am very good with plugins such as PEX, Essentials, World Guard, and I also make gfx
11/01/2012 7:17 pm
optb
Mclaxa123, denied. I don't appreciate when you copy and paste previous apps. This just shows lazyness.
11/01/2012 7:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
mclaxa123
IGN: mclaxa123
Job you want:Admin

Leadership Skills: I Can Take Control of people and make things happen and not be too bossy I'm a very good leader to a bunch of people if their are willing to Listen and be quiet.
Maturity Level: i would say 9 i like to have a laugh and a joke now and then thats why 9
How do you deal with conflict: I Can Deal with Fights Very Calmly And Make it over and Done with by Finding out eachother's side of the story and then seperating them and Sorting their arugment out.
Hours/Day You're On: 2hrs atleast each day i come home from School At 3 eastern standard time
Can you manage the staff: Yes i Can Be Very Controlable person so if i need someone to do something or stop doing something i will make them do it To try and manage them.
*Experience: Owned 2 Servers Shut down due to lack of funds administrated on a Server called Pigtown and a Server called lukecraft Both shutdown and Moderated on A few of other servers. one is called fusioncraft
Contact (Preferably Skype): dacoltsfan13
Ability to learn (and teach) how to use the plugins: I Can Do Both Teach And Learn How to Use and Configure plugins By their Files I Can Teach people who not quite that experinced.
Fun Fact about yourself?: I'm a Cool guy
How would you deal With Griefers:
Take 2 Screenshots
Ban them for 24hrs until further notice
Send Screenshots to Higher Rank

How would you deal with Spammers:
Warn them to stop.
Mute for 5mins
If they carry on mute for 30mins
Then Kick
Then Ban Perma
11/01/2012 7:06 pm
optb
Guys, I'm simply trying to get the best possible administrators for my server. I really want to give this some thought, as I only want the best of the best.
11/01/2012 7:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
mumble13322
Optb, I say now is your best time to choose. Not many more people will apply and you do have 5 pages to look through. Have fun choosing admins
-Mumble
Ever hopeful
11/01/2012 7:04 pm
Cam9731
Yeah !!
11/01/2012 6:44 pm
optb
Anyone?
11/01/2012 6:15 pm
optb
Bump. Still in need!
10/31/2012 10:53 pm
Cam9731
Btw opt, u shud look at em now, so we all got a good chance
10/31/2012 9:39 pm
Cam9731
Ninja-Crafter
Cam9731Name:Cam

Country/Timezone:Eastern in USA

Past Minecraft experience:Great at worldedit, played for a long time, been co-owner on one server, admin on many, and mod on alot too

Past Admin experience:ALOT of servers but with the update, sadly none currently D:

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day:Well, im 13 so i can be on alot, ill be sure to check in at least once every day, but most likely ill be on much more than that.

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): Agan, im 13, so i can't do much, but if i can, i will.

Other info: Sounds like alot of fun, and i'd be glad to help improve your server

I believe you are thinking of EST

Yeah lol im not a timezoneologist tho XD idk
10/31/2012 7:10 pm
Griffy95
IGN: Griffy95

Age: Not relevant. I am mature and friendly, and I feel that this is all that is required for you to know until I get to know you a little more. This doesn't mean I am young or old, I just don't like to spread personal details around.

Country/Timezone: United Kingdom/GMT

Past Minecraft experience: I have had it since early beta, I'm a good builder and very experienced with the workings of redstone.

Past Admin experience: I've been an Admin on a Tekkit server for several months but due to the server going dead due to a lack of effort on the owners part, I am now looking for a new server. I like to be the sort of Admin that the players love to see online, but I do also enforce the rules as strictly as is necessary.

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: A good few hours each day, I do have work to do for College however, so I will have to take a day off every now and then but not too often.

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): I would have to see how much I enjoy the experience first. If I like the server, and if I like you, I would be willing to donate.

Other info: I have skype, my contact name is: Bendigeidfran11
10/31/2012 6:57 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
mumble13322
Hey Optb, mumble here. Just asking about when the places will be given. Thanks, Mumble. P.S. if you could email [email protected] thanks
[EDIT 31/10] Also you never said the iP
10/31/2012 4:43 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
captianbob
I agree with cam
10/31/2012 4:41 pm
Level 23 : Expert Blockhead
Ninja-Crafter
Cam9731Name:Cam

Country/Timezone:Eastern in USA

Past Minecraft experience:Great at worldedit, played for a long time, been co-owner on one server, admin on many, and mod on alot too

Past Admin experience:ALOT of servers but with the update, sadly none currently D:

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day:Well, im 13 so i can be on alot, ill be sure to check in at least once every day, but most likely ill be on much more than that.

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): Agan, im 13, so i can't do much, but if i can, i will.

Other info: Sounds like alot of fun, and i'd be glad to help improve your server

I believe you are thinking of EST
10/31/2012 4:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
Foamingmutton!
Name: jarod (no last name unless accepted)

Country/Timezone USA

Past Minecraft experience: playing sense alpha

Past Admin experience: none but i was a moderator once (similar right?)

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: between 2-7 hours each day

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much):none sorry

Other info:
10/31/2012 3:58 pm
Cam9731
^U got three pages... lol
10/31/2012 3:38 pm
optb
No, I simply want a bigger selection to choose from.
10/31/2012 3:22 pm
Cam9731
^Why, u don't like any of our aps?
10/31/2012 3:11 pm
optb
Still in need, feel free to apply!
10/30/2012 10:32 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kipperinca
Name:I go by kipper on the internet

Country/Timezone Canada GMT -4

Past Minecraft experience:I've been playing for over a year now.

Past Admin experience: I've been mod and admin on multiple servers.

How much time you'll be able to help administrate the server each and every day: As I have no social life quite a bit of time.

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): Currently no money. But once I get a job I will be able to donate.

Other info: I know how to use world edit. I can be non- bias. I get along well with others. I can enforce the rules.
10/30/2012 9:59 pm
shadow_girl123
i cant give out personal info so if ur looking for admin email me at [email protected] ill be happy to help
10/30/2012 9:46 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
InsanePickaxe
Name: Josh Vincent
Timezone: London UK
Past minecraft experience: I'm a very worthy builder and can build many things in many styles. I've been on many different minecraft servers and using my building skills have worked my way to the top ranks. I'm good at redstone, medieval builds and modern builds. Some of the things I'm very good at building are server spawns, docks, ships, airports, towns, military bases, pagoda's and many more things.
Past admin experience: On a popular creative server which has now closed called superhostile I was an admin and I'm now familiar with plugins, commands and world edit.
How much time will you be able to help administrate the server each and everyday: 3-4 hours.
Whether or not your able to donate ( if so how much) maybe after Christmas when I have some spare money however I'm not sure.
Other Info: IGN: insanepickaxe, skype: elnoobo11 and I think I covered most of it in my past minecraft experience.
Thanks for reading this and I hope to be working with you soon
10/30/2012 9:32 pm
captianbob
Your point? you probably used that stupid you tube video "im here from pmc and i need to be opped to test some stuff"
10/30/2012 9:52 pm
Cam9731
I'd never do that, i'm just that skilled
10/30/2012 9:21 pm
Cam9731
^the first word that came to mind is rude. If ur really good, go on a server, show ur skills, ull get recognized. I got opped on 2 servers just tonight
10/30/2012 9:18 pm
captianbob
Not to be rude but you have had great applications why wouldnt you accept them instead of let you thing pile up with crap?
10/30/2012 8:52 pm
optb
Nice, apps, guys! Keep them coming
10/30/2012 8:44 pm
Randomness5
Name: you can call me Pookie

IGN: Randomness5

Country/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Past Minecraft experience: 2 years

Past Admin experience: im admin on 5 servers

Whether or not you're able to donate (If so how much): no sorry i have no money

Other info: i love tekkit and ive got a question
Do you like Pina Coldas and getting caught in the rain? xD

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome