Need an Admin or Moderator?

Derpy98's Avatar Derpy9812/15/12 5:04 pm
1 emeralds 52
Here is some info, i have copied if from a staff application i filled a while back.

Moderator/Admin App
?Minecraft IGN: Derpy98
Real Name (First): Kameron (Just call me Scooter)
Skype (If you don't have one, please create one): Derpy98
Timezone (GMT) and country: MST, United States
Have you been an Moderator before: Yes, i have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfotunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of th servers i helped manage were: GoldCraft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff,
How long have you been working with bukkit (if any): About 1 1/2 years Now, i use to help manage a server and at a time i had a server of my own. (it was a server with lots of plugins but barely any users.
Rate yourself with Minecraft servers 1-10 (Bukkit experience, 1 = worst, 10 = best): 8/10 i know how to code plugins too if you need my help with that, i reccomend that all of your coders install Notepad + and switch their coding language to yaml before starting coding.
What are the regular hours you can get on skype: on weekdays, 3:00pm-10:00pm
on weekends: 8:00am-4:00am
Sample of work (if you can): Im sorry, i cant, the projects i was working on are on the servers. Mabey later today when an old server i was admin on is up, i can get you photos of the spawn i built.
How do you work under stress: I try to keep my cool, try to not do anything inappropriate or absurd.
Strengths you have: I am a good builder if i understand exactly what im building. Im Cunning and Honest, Hardworking, achieving, I make lots of jokes when they are appropriate but, when it comes down to it, im serious.
Any particular plugin you're good with: any of the Essentials plugins i work best with but i can code any pre-made plugin.
Why would you be a good fit here: As stated above, i am Cunning, Honest, Hardworking, Helpfull, I help others, joke around, serious when appropriate, and i know how ti deal with confusing situations with ease. I try not to tense of when something annoying happens, I keep my cool for the better of the community. I can bring Building, Leadership and Jokes.
Anything else you wish to add: Thankyou for even Considering/Reading my application, it has been an honor.
Derpy98
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior