do you know commands

Click to reveal
Builder

11+:
do you have skype:
can you build
minecraftmike41
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/10/2013 12:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
_Zyluses_
12+:Yes, im 14
do you have skype:Yes
do you know basic commands:Yes
how good are you a building:7/10
are you male or female:F
how often do you play minecraft: 6 Hours a day
do you have a youtube channel: No, but planning to
why you should be admin:I have bountiful reasons why I wish to be staff, I wish to be staff to make the server experience more enjoyable and enhance the server experience to make the old players of the server stay on and have more fun, and make the new players feel welcomed and at home by the other players and staff. Also, I have new unique ideas to make the server stand out more amongst the other servers and not feel repetitive with other popular server choices of game style. If you accept my application, you should expect me to be fair to players, not get adgitated at players and use caps at them, and deal with every server situation big and small with care and respect every time they happen. I will ensure that other players/staff are also following the server rules and showing all kinds of respect to server players.
04/10/2013 12:33 pm
minecraftmike41
_Zyluses_12+:Yes, im 14
do you have skype:Yes
do you know basic commands:Yes
how good are you a building:7/10
are you male or female:F
how often do you play minecraft: 6 Hours a day
do you have a youtube channel: No, but planning to
why you should be admin:I have bountiful reasons why I wish to be staff, I wish to be staff to make the server experience more enjoyable and enhance the server experience to make the old players of the server stay on and have more fun, and make the new players feel welcomed and at home by the other players and staff. Also, I have new unique ideas to make the server stand out more amongst the other servers and not feel repetitive with other popular server choices of game style. If you accept my application, you should expect me to be fair to players, not get adgitated at players and use caps at them, and deal with every server situation big and small with care and respect every time they happen. I will ensure that other players/staff are also following the server rules and showing all kinds of respect to server players.

whats your skype
04/10/2013 12:11 pm
minecraftmike41
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome