NEED ADMIN/CO-OWNER !

iRed1231's Avatar iRed12318/16/12 3:02 am
1 emeralds 136 7
8/16/2012 3:37 am
LexoFlexo's Avatar LexoFlexo
Hi guys, I really need an admin to help me make my spawn city of my server. My server is brand new and has plugins such as world edit,world guard,factions and the server is PVP. Just tell me your IGN and I will choose one or two of you to be admin on my server.
I will pm you the ip if I choose you. Thanks and bye!
iRed1231
Level 23 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2012 3:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
LexoFlexo
LOL thank you!! XD I love your too
08/16/2012 3:34 am
Popcorrnwn
LexoFlexocould i be your admin/co-owner? Ive co owned and been an admin on different servers before. I LOVE to build and would be so happy to help you! ign:LexoFlexo
irl name: Alexa (call me alexa) thank you for considerations! pm please if you have any questions!
Since iv'e co-owned a server im used to spawn building, building shops, town halls, etc. I have a lot of experience from playing for a year and a half and if you ever need help you can always count on me. I'm on most of the day so I should be there. I really hope you choose me ^_^ it would be and honor to be your admin
p.s. im a girl lol

OMG I LOVE YOUR PIC
08/16/2012 3:28 am
LexoFlexo
could i be your admin/co-owner? Ive co owned and been an admin on different servers before. I LOVE to build and would be so happy to help you! I know a lot about commands and such, so count me in.
ign:LexoFlexo
irl name: Alexa (call me alexa) thank you for considerations! pm please if you have any questions!
Since iv'e co-owned a server im used to spawn building, building shops, town halls, etc. I have a lot of experience from playing for a year and a half and if you ever need help you can always count on me. I'm on most of the day so I should be there. I really hope you choose me ^_^ it would be and honor to be your admin
p.s. im a girl lol
08/16/2012 3:20 am
Level 48 : Master Dragonborn
Gears_OF_cRaft
Name: Dillon
MC Name: Dillon_Munien
Skype Name: Obstaffteam (I have a youtube crew)

Summary - Hello! my names dillon and i have run many servers , i know how to configure plugins and im very good at permissions, and i can make websites, I am a very trustworthy guy and i play minecraft daily, I know heaps of commands and i get strict when i need to be, (Being to strict might make players leave), i want to join this server, some people love me because im not very harsh, but ive banned many in my days because i watch the players and see what happens, i have experience in servers since i myself have owned quite a few servers, I hope i get accepted .
08/16/2012 3:13 am
Popcorrnwn
What makes me a BETTER PERSON for the job then everyone else?: I am very outgoing and I know how to work server plugins like the back of my hand.
I know most of the problems that happen and I know how to fix them. I know what all of the player commands do and I know them pretty well.
I make a server's community feel welcoming. I discourage bullying in or out of game. I mean bullying in general is just inappropriate.
If I see bullying going on in-game, I will try my best to stop that person from bullying others. You should pick me as your server Admin/Mod because I have alot
of staff experience, good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and kind hearted. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes
and lies.
How do I plan on improving your server BESIDES helping people?: I will probably work for this server for a very long time depending on how the server flows.
New ideas that will bring originality to the server. I can bring new people to the server through advertising with the Owner's permission of course.
I love to entertain bored users with fun events that will perk up their experience on this server. I want to keep users as long as possible on this server.
I want them to have the best experience of their life on this server like no other private server could provide. I do not want them to just go on this server
and just chop wood endlessly. I want them to be able to have fun on this server and make them want to never quit this server for a very long time.
I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the staff are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server,
as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become an admin/Mod in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow.
I can contribute many hours in the computer because I have business AP classes, so I play Minecraft quite frequently.
08/16/2012 3:11 am
Level 23 : Expert Miner
iRed1231
when there are atleast up to five replys I will choose
08/16/2012 3:09 am
Level 23 : Expert Zombie
Mike213546
Mike213546 PLZ!!! Can I be co owner! I have never been co owner before!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome