Need Admins, Moderators, and other staff for my RPG server

Uncertainhavoc's Avatar Uncertainhavoc8/8/12 2:06 pm
1 emeralds 4.3k 471
10/8/2012 5:32 pm
romalley889's Avatar romalley889
Hello all and welcome to my SECOND server application. Now that I have two servers I have decided to split my servers and make one a spoutcraft, RPG server, while the other will remain a community server. I now need separate staff for each server, so I decided to recruit a brand new staff for this server as well

This server is a kind of D&D kind of server, with all kinds of races and such

To help build this server, you will need Spoutcraft, which I will link in the spoilers below

What I need are builders and staff to help build and manage my server. Each post gets benefits that are unique to their post
Co-Owner - I will only accept one of these, and will not accept one until the server is well under way. If you apply for Co-Owner you will get FTP access, website access, and Owner status on the server, including OP
Admin - They get everything from creative to their own Citadel. However if you apply for Admin first and get denied, you will never become an admin again
Moderator - You get moderating power, and some help on the server, and you can eventually be promoted to admin
Builder - Your name will be shown on every structure you make, and you will also receive major help on the server, and have something to use when later applying to be staff. You will receive creative and get to keep it forever. Your name will also be displayed in the hall of builders, which will be built later by the builders

All of these positions have benefits, and all of them have downsides

All I need you to do is fill out this App below, and I will fill you in on the rest of he server details

One more thing, the server is also hosted by a website 24/7, so you can work on the server at any time

Application
GO HERE TO APPLY
http://thorcraftmc.enjin.com/app

Make sure to fill out the app in detail

I will check on applications every day at a random time. If your app is accepted, expect the IP and other info within 30 minutes

Links
Click to reveal
First Server (Community)
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/thorcraft/

This Server (RPG)
(Page not made yet)

Spoutcraft Download
http://get.spout.org/

Have fun Applying!
Uncertainhavoc
Level 19 : Journeyman Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2012 2:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Deathwing1234rr
Minecraft IGN: deathwing1234rr
Nickname: The reaper
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): no (12)
Do you have skype? yes, arajthesummoner
How much time can you dedicate to this server? as much time as possible (12 hours a day at max)
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Moderator
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):what race??
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):maintaining a good server
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9
Anything else you want to tell us?
what i would do: i would ban people if they break a rule (only if the rule is bannable for doing)
08/08/2012 2:22 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
08/08/2012 2:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
videogame11
Application
Minecraft IGN:killerbryan
Nickname:bryan or killer
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): No.
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can stay on all day (Summer scedule Weekends 7:00am- 8:00 pm Sunday-Monday 7:00am-1:00 am (I mean by this i can stay on all day till 1:00 am in moring) weekdays is same as weekends (School schedule weekends Weekdays 2:35 pm - 8pm weekends same but sunday and monday 2:30 or so to 11:30 pm I live on eastern usa time.
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Co-owner
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):Eh?
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):Im very good at building,redstone,permissions And plugins! Basically everything an co-owner should know i know Groupmanager permissions Only The plugins im mostly good at is Worldedit,worldguard.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9.5
Anything else you want to tell us? I never banned banned from any server,Im also supportive and creative with building designs. Im very mature with my work. Im not a fool who trolls, And stuff like that.
08/08/2012 2:22 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
08/08/2012 2:18 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
globdom
Application

Minecraft IGN:globdom
Nickname:Glob
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):Yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes, my account is having issues so i am using my email account for the time being
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can play 2-7 hours per day and i go by the English time which is 5 hours ahead of New York
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Co-Owner
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am very good at building, making ranks, setting permissions, helping others, fulfilling the requirements, living up to my promises and being a leader. I will not only fulfill my duties as a co-owner but parts of the others, i will: build, set perms, check on players and staff, view the site daily, find new commands/plugins that will benefit your server and anything else i am needed for.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):Out of 10 i am a 9/10 because i like cracking a joke once in a while. I dont swear in case younger people are playing so i am cautious.My jokes are pretty funny id say and i like saying yo mama jokes once in a while. I am not very annoying and if you find me annoying [i don't think you will] i will stop.
Staff Experience: I have been an owner 2 times, a co-owner 4 times, an admin 9 times, a mod 6 times, a V.I.P. 4 times, a head-admin 5 times and a tech-guy/dev 8 times.
Additional Info: I am very mature. I have been staff on one of the most famous servers [Epicraft] since the owner saw that i was kind, loyal, honest, grateful, cheerful amd i showed a good demonstration of my vast knowledge as staff. I won't fail you.

-globdom
08/08/2012 2:23 pm
Uncertainhavoc
globdomApplication

Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes, my account is having issues so i am using my email account for the time being
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can play 2-7 hours per day and i go by the English time which is 5 hours ahead of New York
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am very good at building, making ranks, setting permissions, helping others, fulfilling the requirements, living up to my promises and being a leader. I will not only fulfill my duties as a co-owner but parts of the others, i will: build, set perms, check on players and staff, view the site daily and anything else i am needed for
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):Out of 10 i am a 9/10 because i like cracking a joke once in a while. I dont swear in case younger people are playing so i am cautious.My jokes are pretty funny id say and i like saying yo mama jokes once in a while.

Nope
08/08/2012 2:27 pm
globdom
Why didn't i get the spot? I even added additional information
08/08/2012 2:29 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Okay so I may have forgotten to specify

I want decent apps that take more than 5 seconds to type

Here's my minimum number of lines per rank:

Co-Owner: This better be half a page long, and have traits that would make you a good co-owner (Website Making Experience, Paypal experience, Donations)

Admins: 1/4 a page long, with specific information on previous admin experiences on other servers

Moderators: Can be short, but should list skills that benefit a moderator

Builder: Can also be short, but should have pictures of previous builds
08/08/2012 2:40 pm
globdom
Can i please re-apply?
08/08/2012 2:40 pm
videogame11
Can i apply again because i didnt know about this? And what races are there.
08/08/2012 2:43 pm
Uncertainhavoc
You can re-apply, but only this once

And there are no specified races. Feel free to make up one of your own

I also suggest not applying for co-owner, because it is VERY hard to get accepted as co-owner. I would suggest applying for mod or admin
08/08/2012 2:46 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
albink4
Minecraft IGN: albink4
Nickname: albink
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): yes
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): 4 or 5 days a week
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): admin
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): white?
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):Lots of redstone wiring, pixel art, medival buildings, malls, and modern homes and other things.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 8
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): I am very dedicated to building and I think that this can be a good oppurtunity to help advance a server and get it on it's way.
08/08/2012 3:18 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Nope
08/08/2012 2:59 pm
videogame11
Application

Minecraft IGN:killerbryan

Nickname:bryan or killer

Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): No.

Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Yes

How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):I can stay on all day (Summer scedule Weekends 7:00am- 8:00 pm Sunday-Monday 7:00am-1:00 am (I mean by this i can stay on all day till 1:00 am in moring) weekdays is same as weekends (School schedule weekends Weekdays 2:35 pm - 8pm weekends same but sunday and monday 2:30 or so to 11:30 pm I live on eastern usa time.

What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Admin

What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):Gods Or humans

What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):Im very good at building,redstone,permissions And plugins! Basically everything an co-owner should know i know Groupmanager permissions Only The plugins im mostly good at is Worldedit,worldguard. Most of the plugins I have worked with I figured out Like mobarena,spleef, pvparena,Buycraft Im very good at Building homes And castels and such, I am a very good decorationer (If this is a word lol) I can redesign homes to make them Look Ulgy, To brand new. i can also setup buycraft for you and votifier so when people Donate/Vote they earn they rank or earn a diamond from voting.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9.5

Anything else you want to tell us? I never banned banned from any server,Im also supportive and creative with building designs. Im very mature with my work. Im not a fool who trolls, And stuff like that.I know that Fooling isnt an option for this job. I know hardworking Best building plugin helping is a job i can take Sometimes i cannot be around due to my parents. But if i cannot get to you i will Get contact to you right away.
08/08/2012 3:17 pm
Uncertainhavoc
I don't usually say no for spelling and grammar, but your application was waaaaay too hard to read. I had to sit there for ten minutes trying to read it. I don't mean to hate or troll on your spelling, but if this is how you type a decent application, it has to say something about your maturity (No offense)

Denied
08/08/2012 3:13 pm
Level 44 : Master Technomancer
Coined_Panther
Minecraft IGN: Coined_Panther
Nickname: Panther
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): I am 14
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): No, though I can leave you my phone number
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): GMT Weekends will be about 10AM-5PM
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Builder
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): A made up race called the Lae'Knaught
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): I pride myself on taking time to make projects. I don't have many on this account because I don't want them on. (Don't ask, I'm a little bit special )
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9/10
Anything else you want to tell us?Well, I would like to apply for the builder status as I would rather be part of the server and work my way up, rather than instantly go to a moderator/admin, because I would rather be trusted by you to so this. Also, I would like to improve myself on building and other things. I would be honoured if I was able to join this server. If I don't get a position, expect me on the server anyway :D
08/08/2012 3:25 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Good job

Accepted

Because it's just plain awesome

An exception to the 30 minute rule, I'm configuring the server right now, so it will take longer to get you the information
08/08/2012 3:17 pm
Level 44 : Master Technomancer
Coined_Panther
Minecraft IGN: Coined_Panther
Nickname: Panther
Are you over 14? : I am 14
Do you have skype? : No, though I can leave you my phone number
How much time can you dedicate to this server?: GMT Weekends will be about 10AM-5PM. Weekdays ATM I am on holiday, so from 21:30 to 7PM and when I go back to school, 5:7PM
What position are you applying for?: Builder
What race do you want to be when the server starts?: A made up race called the Lae'Knaught
What are you good at?: I pride myself on taking time to make projects. I don't have many on this account because I don't want them on. (Don't ask, I'm a little bit special ) And I would like to be able to make some friends :3 (Forever alone)
Anything else you want to tell us?Well, I would like to apply for the builder status as I would rather be part of the server and work my way up, rather than instantly go to a moderator/admin, because I would rather be trusted by you to so this. Also, I would like to improve myself on building and other things. I would be honoured if I was able to join this server. If I don't get a position, expect me on the server anyway :D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, I forgot to add, my brother said that I should put the fact that I was a Admin on a server before it was shut down due to financial reasons. Sorry :D
08/08/2012 3:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Camosnake33
Minecraft IGN: Camosnake33
Nickname: Camo
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): No. i am 13. i will admit i have somewhat of a squeaky voice but i am mature.
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question) Yes.
How much time can you dedicate to this server? i can dedicate mostly tuesday through friday for about 10hours starting from when i wake up. im in EST
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Moderator.
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): I would enjoy being more of a mythical creature, with magical powers. maybe i could be like a goblin or something.
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): i am good at keeping conversation and keeping things under control. I work well with players and i can be strict if needed. i am not afraid to ban.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10): about 7, meaning i like to crack a joke or two.
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): My name is Garret but i strongly prefer being called Camo. i like pie. I enjoy just messing around and checking out stuff, to building a whole vast creation to look back at. I am semi- good at Minecraft(modesty) and i am slightly nerdy when it comes to the fundamentals. 1.3.1 i acted like a teenage girl meeting JB. . my skype name is Camoghost33 in case you ned it.
i am admin on 2 other ACTIVE servers. i was previously in a Youtube group but it was disbanded due to family problems with the leader .
Stupid stuff about me:
i enjoy watching youtube videos by famous youtubers.
i like to get mods but i rage quit a lot due to finickiness of mixing of mods. right now im trying to repair my minecrft jar due to a mod derping it up.
i work well with others, but i get angry when all leadership is taken and i get no say in the project.
I think im done with my rant of stupid things you dont particular;y need to know.

Peace
-Camo
08/08/2012 3:28 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Good job

Accepted

Again, you'll have to wait longer for the server information
08/08/2012 3:22 pm
globdom
Application

What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):Enders [since i have an enderman skin]
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I am very good at building, making ranks, setting permissions, helping others, fulfilling the requirements, living up to my promises and being a leader. I will not only fulfill my duties as a co-owner but parts of the others, i will: build, set perms, check on players and staff, view the site daily, find new commands/plugins that will benefit your server and anything else i am needed for.
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):Out of 10 i am a 9/10 because i like cracking a joke once in a while. I dont swear in case younger people are playing so i am cautious.My jokes are pretty funny id say and i like saying yo mama jokes once in a while. I am not very annoying and if you find me annoying [i don't think you will] i will stop.
Staff Experience: I have been an owner 2 times, a co-owner 4 times, an admin 9 times, a mod 6 times, a V.I.P. 4 times, a head-admin 5 times and a tech-guy/dev 8 times.
Additional Info: I am very mature. I have been staff on one of the most famous servers [Epicraft] since the owner saw that i was kind, loyal, honest, grateful, cheerful amd i showed a good demonstration of my vast knowledge as staff. I won't fail you.

Ways Of Playing:

Building

I would say that im a good builder. My builds do get recognizee as something well-done because i build massive towering structures. My previous builds have been a hotel [was very successful in business since i sold a room for 1 diamond and i ended up getting 7+ stacks of diamonds. The hotel was made of mostly wooden planks since i was building legit and that was the easiest material. My hotel had about 9 floors and each floor was about 20 blocks high [it took a long time to make the hotel]. I also made a huge city. The city had fake buildings that you couldn't go into since it was mainly for show not living. It was mostly made out of stone blocks since i was an admin and had creative at my disposal. The city became a main attraction for the whole server. I made a statue of a person because i was being hired and paid to make 1. The statue looked like an exact, large replica of the person although it took a lot of time but it was still worth it for them. I once built a spawn, it had a large main room and also had many various random floors that were well built. I built a village called spawn-ville since it was near spawn and many people [at least 30/40] lived there. In spawn-ville i made a sign that said minecraft. It was one of the main sights to see and it wasn't griefable because it wasn't too high up that you couldn't see it. I can build basically anything.

Redstone

I am a basic redstone circuot maker. It isn't one of the things i specialize in. Even though im pretty basic with redstone, the things i make are pretty handy. Foe example i usually make a lantern using fences, trapeoors, glowstone and a lever. It came out pretty handy and it gave a modern look to the place'

Consequences

When it comes to giving out punishments I have to be sure otherwise it's called abusing power. I have to gather evidence of the wrongdoer's guiltiness and innocence. I usually gather all of that from the witnesses and when i have enough evidence against the person i punish them. This is my list:

Multiple Griefing: Permanent Ban

Major Grief: 10-30 day ban

Minor Grief:1 day ban

Disrespecting Staff: Muted [10 minutes] or Jailed [30 minutes]

Major Disrespect: Mute [5 days] Jail [10 days]

Minor Spam: Muted [1-5 minutes] and i probably wouldn't jail them unless major

Major Spam:Mute [30 minutes] and Jailed [30 minutes]

Advertising:1 warning and then the next time the person does it, it's a Permanent Ban

Warp Kill: Jailed and Muted [1 hour]

Tphere to kill: Demotion

Godding In Arena: Jailed [1 hour]

There are many more consequences i would like to memtion but it will waste space. Hopefully, if i become a co-owner i will make a punishment board in spawn saying the punishments

Dedication

I will put in as much time as i can towards your server. I will play 2-7 hours per day if i am accepted. That time will be used for anything
08/08/2012 3:32 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Much Better

Remember though, you cannot be accepted until the server has a dedicated staff, as I specified before. Stick around, watch this forum, and just talk with other staff members
08/08/2012 3:41 pm
globdom
Ok, ill do whatever it takes.
08/08/2012 3:44 pm
Camosnake33
oh by the way do we require spoutcraft to join?
08/08/2012 3:52 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Builders do not NEED Spoutcraft, but they would miss out on a lot of features

Moderators SHOULD have Spoutcraft to use special spout server management

Admins NEED Spoutcraft, as they will be helping with a lot of configuration and owning cities, which will need Spoutcraft to work
08/08/2012 4:03 pm
Camosnake33
k. good to know. ill download it now
08/08/2012 4:19 pm
mitchnana1234
Minecraft IGN:mitchnana1234
Nickname:mitch
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):yes(14)
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):yes mitchnana1
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):weekdays:1-2hours a day weekends:2-5hours a day
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):admin
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):human
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):redstone, helping people.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):9
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):i love spendint time on minecraft servers and iv'e always wanted to help on a server and i like helping people
08/08/2012 4:24 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Denied
08/08/2012 4:29 pm
globdom
havoc can i please help grading the applications? I will straight away deny the short applications unless they apply to be a builder. If they wanna be a builder they have to attach pictures right? Is the co-owner spot taken by me or am i a candidate
08/08/2012 4:34 pm
Uncertainhavoc
Your a canidate for co-owner

And I could use some help

You can only deny though~

And if they apply for builder pictures would seriously help, but are not required
08/08/2012 4:41 pm
globdom
Ok, i wont go all out on denying, i will leave the good ones up to you
08/08/2012 6:57 pm
globdom
Bump
08/08/2012 7:03 pm
globdom
We need more staff so apply now! Bump
08/08/2012 7:47 pm
globdom
Bumpy
08/08/2012 8:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
luisn1117
Minecraft IGN: luisn1117
Nickname: Luis
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): No, I am 13.
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): Yes my username is luis.naguiat
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends): GMT +8:00. I can play on the server on weekdays and weekends. 1-3 hours on weekdays and 5-8 hours on weekends.
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Builder
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): A race that specializes in mining, farming, building and pvping.
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible): Well I am fairly skilled in building. Interior designing is where I'm a specialist. Here are some builds I have made in the past. http://LuisNaguiat.imgur.com/all/
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):
- Well I've been playing since Minecraft Beta 1.5
- Currently an Admin at ContendCraft and a Forum Mod at duellum. Though even if I currently hold a staff position, I would love to help another server out.
08/09/2012 3:50 am
globdom
Wow! This is a great application! Your buileings are so detailed and everything. Unfortunately i can't accept so it's up to uncertainhavoc.
08/09/2012 5:28 pm
Uncertainhavoc
[/quote]

Accepted

Same as everyone else, I will PM you the info when RPG essentials updates to 1.3.1
08/08/2012 8:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Spaceace10
Minecraft IGN:Spaceace10
Nickname:Space
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question):No
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff):Sadly No But I Am Getting It
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends):timezone Central Time weekdays 2-4 Hours A Day Weekends As Much As I Can = 8-9 Hours When Not Admining Other Server But If I Get A Good Ranking I Will Put This Server As #1
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one):Admin
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific):I have Always Wanted Too Be This A Cookie :D
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):I Swim For A Team And Missed The State Times By Only .56 I Love Being Able to Help New Servers Get Off The Ground Been Playing Since Beta 1.4 I Am A Little Bit Shy But Really Smart:D(Anyways Steve Jobs Was Nerdy Look At Him Founding Apple A Nerd's Dream )
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):8 Dont Know I Like Too Be Serious But I Can Crack Down And Laugh Like Theres No Tommorrow
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in):Well I Have Made A Bricker Breaker App Using An Application its Not On The App Store I Am A very Experinced Builder Know A Little Bit Of Animation I Have A Fish Named Paul I Worked For A Server And Ran The Website I Know Lots Of Plugin That Are Super Helpful Hope To Bring Some On And Thats About It
Thanks Space
08/09/2012 3:45 am
globdom
Denied. When it said what are you good at that meant in minecraft. These are 1 of the reasons why we need 14+ years because their comprehension is a bit better.
08/09/2012 3:55 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Superdp
Minecraft IGN: Futuredp
Nickname: Dragon
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes (16)
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): Yes its FutureDragon10
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends) Australlian 2- 6 Hours:
What position are you applying for? (Pick only one): Co Owner
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Dont really, Mind as long as it Suits Me
What are you good at? (Make this as detailed as possible):
*Building Pixel Art World Edit Economy Domain Websites Forums Coding Logos Helping Following Rules Plugin Help Modder Skinner and Much more.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10): 9
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): i have, sometimes crashes on MC so i might not be on
on Saturday and Sundays, that Much and also i would Like to ask if the Sever is 24/7 Because i like being on Servers With People and Friends Skype me if there's anything you want to tell me Thanks.
08/09/2012 4:01 am
globdom
SuperdpMinecraft IGN: Futuredp
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes
Do you have skype? (Yes/No Question)(Very Important! For the time being until our website is up, this is how I communicate with my staff): Yes its FutureDragon10
How much time can you dedicate to this server? (Timezone would be nice, as well as how much time you can spend on weekdays vs. weekends) Australlian 2- 6 Hours:
What race do you want to be when the server starts? (Be Specific): Dont really, Mind as long as it Suits Me
Anything else you want to tell us? (if you leave this blank and/or brief, you will most likely not get in): i have, sometimes crashes on MC so i might not be on
on Saturday and Sundays, that Much and also i would Like to ask if the Sever is 24/7 Because i like being on Servers With People and Friends Skype me if there's anything you want to tell me Thanks.

Denied. This is way too short and you kept on using enter to try to make it longer. I took it out and look at your application. The what are you good at wasn't veey detailed so you didn't follow everything correctly. I'm sorry.
08/09/2012 4:08 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Superdp
globdom
SuperdpMinecraft IGN: Futuredp
Are you over 14? (Yes/No Question): Yes

Denied. This is way too short and you kept on using enter to try to make it longer. I took it out and look at your application. The what are you good at wasn't veey detailed so you didn't follow everything correctly. I'm sorry.

i Re edit, it so know it makes no Big, list pop up
08/09/2012 4:15 am
globdom
Still Denied since it's way too short for a co-owner position. You cant apply for a co-owner anymore and i wouldn't take your chances applying for an admin or a mod because if your denied you won't get any spot, i suggest you apply for a builder.
08/09/2012 4:25 am
D4K4HR4
Minecraft IGN:D4K4HR4

Nickname:D4?

Are you over 14?:Yes

Do you have skype?:Yes

How much time can you dedicate to this server?:I will dedicate all my spare time to server, which is quite a bit. i live in Perth,Australia.

What position are you applying for?:I would love to apply for Co-Owner but instead i will settle for Admin, as i feel it would be stupid to even apply for co-owner at this stage, especially since u dont know me

What race do you want to be when the server starts?:Aesir, Principle Norse Gods.

What are you good at?: Building, I can build all styles and i enjoy it, i love undertaking huge projects, especially if it sounds like a challenge. Solving problems/Moderating, I am good at breaking up peoples arguments and settling fights.

Maturity Scale (Out of 10):8-10 most of time, if what im doing requires me to be a bit silly then i can be a 6-9

Anything else you want to tell us?: My names Connor, I love skateboarding, Minecraft, Skyrim and generally life! I really enjoy being an admin on servers because of freedom it gives, i dont mean being above the rules because i know i would not be, i mean being able to ask the owner if i can undertake a project for the public, the freedom that comes with this is being able to use creative to make something for the public, of course i would only use it to build and would use /ci after building and not spawn items for myself as i do also like to play the game legitimately

Cheers
D4
08/09/2012 4:35 am
globdom
D4K4HR4Minecraft IGN:D4K4HR4
Nickname:D4?
Are you over 14?:Yes
Do you have skype?Yes
How much time can you dedicate to this server?:I will dedicate all my spare time to server, which is quite a bit. i live in Perth,Australia.
What position are you applying for?:I would love to apply for Co-Owner but instead i will settle for Admin, as i feel it would be stupid to even apply for co-owner at this stage, especially since u dont know me
What race do you want to be when the server starts?:Aesir, Principle Norse Gods.
What are you good at?: Building, I can build all styles and i enjoy it, i love undertaking huge projects, especially if it sounds like a challenge. Solving problems/Moderating, I am good at breaking up peoples arguments and settling fights.
Maturity Scale (Out of 10):8-10 most of time, if what im doing requires me to be a bit silly then i can be a 6-9
Anything else you want to tell us?: My names Connor, I love skateboarding, Minecraft, Skyrim and generally life! I really enjoy being an admin on servers because of freedom it gives, i dont mean being above the rules because i know i would not be, i mean being able to ask the owner if i can undertake a project for the public, the freedom that comes with this is being able to use creative to make something for the public, of course i would only use it to build and would use /ci after building and not spawn items for myself as i do also like to play the game legitimately
Cheers
D4

I don't know. This application seems more directed to a moderator not an admin spot [my feelings]. I am really sure that you'd get accepted for a mod with that application. It's your choice. Do you want to change it to a mod application or an admin application. I could only deny so i might deny it if it's an admin application but a mod application i wouldn't deny, anyway, it's up to the owner if you choose to be a mod or even a builder.
08/09/2012 4:46 am
D4K4HR4
ok fine, i will go for mod and if im lucky maybe ill eventually rise to admin xD
but yeah mod is maybe the best place to start since u probably wouldnt trust me yet
08/09/2012 4:50 am
globdom
You are a very smart person. You have chosen the right way to go. If there are any power abuser admins or any admins that get demoted, you will take their place [That is if uncertainhavo accepts you as a mod].
08/09/2012 6:08 am
D4K4HR4
sick, thanks
08/09/2012 9:32 am
globdom
Bump. Admins,mods and builders needed so apply now. Many slots are still open.Don't miss out on this chance.
08/09/2012 10:02 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Spaceace10
Well Please Note That Saying What Are U Good At Could Mean Millions Of Things Thats Just Crazy refilling This Out Sorry If That Was Misunderstood But I Was Just Applying To Build Nothing Else.
What Are You Good At:Building Spaceships,Shops,Redstone Inventions,Huge Houses,
Giant Tools And Shooting Bows On Minecraft Thank You And Sorry If This Caused Any What Unwanted Attention Also So For Every Word Being Upper-Case My Laptop Has A Virus.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome