1

Need Builder!

lightningcake915 •5/26/17 6:20 pm
•
222
•
5/26/2017 11:48 pm
Hi, i am the owner of crackercraft. A new server currently under maintenance.I need a builder for a hub and kitpvp spawn/arena. I am not able to pay you as I am not the type of guy that pays staff. If you are interested please message me on skype @ DaCrackerSmasher and say I'm from pmc or reply to this post down below.
thanks
Posted by
lightningcake915
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

Manchiee
• 05/26/2017 11:48 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I looked at your post, and I think that i'll be in help, for more info on me you can msg me through skype thanks.

Skype: Manchiee
1
Karrfis
• 05/26/2017 9:55 pm
They/Them • Level 35 : Artisan uwu uwu
Moved to Server Recruitment
1
xDK
• 05/26/2017 7:04 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
What do you need help building?
1
CaptainEvstike
• 05/26/2017 7:54 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
He stated "hub and kitpvp spawn/arena"
1

Welcome