1

Need a Builder for my Server - Please

Yettie •10/7/16 12:37 am
•
614
•
10/15/2016 9:34 pm
I am looking for someone with significant building experience and skills in minecraft as I have none. If your interested tell me below.
Posted by
Yettie
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
5

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

4

DunkinMyDonuts
• 10/15/2016 9:34 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Button Pusher
Hi there, Yettie. I would be more than happy to be able to build on your server. I have long experience with building for small and big servers, so it'll be no problem I specialize in medieval and I can also build giant 3D models like Dragons, animals, etc. I can also do hubs and/or whatever you like, all 100% free! And if you could leave the ip to your server and your Skype if you have one, that'd be fantastic. I'll give you some more detail once you message me back, cheers.
1
FusionBuilds
• 10/15/2016 8:48 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Hello, I've got quite a bit of experience in building and would be more than happy to help, (provided there is a reward: payment). I have a few builds on my pmc profile, if your interested message me back, Thanks!
1
Brigz_06
• 10/09/2016 6:53 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Visit my website...
http://brigz.weebly.com/
Then message me through Twitter, my link is in there, I will build for your server and prices are not overpriced.
1
rtbtb
• 10/07/2016 8:46 am
• Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
a. What kind of server?
b. What do you want built?
c. What are the deadlines?

And I suppose I have "significant building experience and skills", so ye
1

Welcome