Need builder, plugin managers, & developer

MinecraftExpert1's Avatar MinecraftExpert112/25/14 5:34 am
1 emeralds 305 5
12/26/2014 9:54 pm
xxxbumperboyxxx's Avatar xxxbumperboyxxx
Name:Sergen

IGN:xX__MCExpert__Xx

Reason:I Will Love To Help This Wonderful Server Out By Taking Care Of The Server Helping Out When Needed And I Want This To Be A Nice Cool Server

Thanks
By,Sergen
MinecraftExpert1
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2014 9:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xxxbumperboyxxx
IGN: My In Game Name Is xXxBumperBoyXxXx

How old are you? I'm 15 Year's Old

What Gender are you? I'm a male

What staff rank are you applying for? Plugin Manager

Do you have skype? My Skype Is xXxBumperBoyXxXx

What timezone are you currently in? Central

What is your primary language and do you know more than one language? English

Why are you applying for staff? I would like to become staff because I am delighted to help out this server! I see great potential in the server and would love to do my best to help it thrive in success! This server is AMAZING and i would LOVE to do anything that helps it out!

How can you help out our server? I can Help by doing what ever is asked of me! I'm willing to do anything that improves the quality of the Server! I Will be severely Loyal to others and WILL DO what is asked of me as soon as possible to its best Quality! And Try my best to keep everyone happy with the outcome of everything!
12/26/2014 8:53 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
need a webdev? skype: filipkinjan(from troy) previous work: bosscraftus.com
12/26/2014 8:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Panja
Xanderpitz
oovercraft*snip*

Easy there lol. I'm just looking for helpers on my server, don't need a wall of text to backup your claim. From what you've stated it seems you're more of a plugin manager than a developer (unless I'm wrong in which case feel free to correct me). Although I do require a plugin manager to with experience in a lot of plugins, most of the ones you've listed I already have set up, namely PermissionsEX, Worldedit/Worldguard (also Voxelsniper), and Essentials.

I mainly need people who can set up plugins between enjin/buycraft and the server. I haven't had experience setting up payment options and voting rewards so those are the more troublesome aspects. If you can do that then I'll be glad to have you on board.

I'm pretty good with Buycraft, but I can't say I've worked with Enjin before. I learn pretty quickly though so it won't be much of a problem. I'm happy to help out if you'd like (: However, I do work with another network and I'm aware that some people don't like bringing people on who are working with someone else. Just thought I'd mention in case you may have a problem with it!
12/25/2014 12:27 pm
Level 1 : New Network
oovercraft
My In-Game Name = RebelKnox
My Age = 13 (I am very mature)
Skype Name = buffalosean (No caps)
Time Zone = GMT
Plugins I Know = (I own a server I know a variety) Essentials, Towny, Factions, VoxelSniper, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, GroupManager, Permissions EX, Citizens, Any Lotto Plugins, and Auctions
Why I think I should be Dev = Over the past years I have had Minecraft, I have developed a very strong sense in need of having a server. I got my very first server May 2nd, 2012. I have had over 30+ servers. (Not exaggeration) I think that the position 'Developer' is a very high and honorable rank. I understand if I step one, only one foot out of line, I will get demoted to member. I know the consequences. I happen to be 13, but I am very mature. I can Skype most of the time. I can usually play MC for about 5 hours a day! (I know, thats a lot!) I have a joke every once and a while. Otherwise, I stick to what my duty is! To protect the server from harm, and not be a jerk and strict all the the time, but to make players have a pleasurable time. No need to worry about advertising! I've got it all from here! I have already advertised! (I will still advertise even if I don't get a rank) Developer is a responsibility that takes over 6 months of experience, and it also takes courage and bravery! I believe this rank would fit me from my experience. I have a MAC OS X 10.8.4 I usually do not have lag. If something goes wrong, I will fix the problem, and then somehow immediately report it to you! There is so much more i want to include but its just so amazing i would have to tell you in words! I can tell. If you keep up the hard work, and keep what your doing, You WILL.. Have a successful server. I guarantee! I now have stated my point on why I would like to take the responsible, honorable, and high rank called Developer. Thank you for a pleasurable time on your server! I hope to see on my stats of becoming a new Developer. Have a great day, and Yours truly,

NEW:: I will make this server better by providing help to others in need. If a player is having trouble or there is a fight, I will fix the problem and make everyone happy! If there is a problem with a plugin, NO NEED TO WORRY! I have a server, I make my own plugins too! If you would like Marketing tips or and other help, i would be willing to offer you a hand! (Like, a helping hand.. not cutting it off... Just joking!!) Say some players aren't happy or need a friend. If i get permissions to /gm 1 /gm 0, I will go in survival and mine, or build with them! (not spawning items. That is against staff rules.) Also I can tell some jokes to make everyone happy! I have some very nice traits to my personality. I think everyone is quality and no one, is trash, You believe in yourself and not in others. You are you. And you will always be you. Don't take someone else's opinion or judgment to your hair, or MC skin. That doesn't matter! If they make you sad, well say to them : "I am who I am. My personality is mine and I know that I am quality and not trash!" You stand up for yourself and have a great time! Just remember, If you need help I'm here! I will always be here for you and I will always help you no matter if I am sick, in the hospital, or even close to dying, I will be there for you and your friends! That who I am! Family and friend come first in my life. I come last because, I want to help. You guys will make a huge difference one day! You guys are amazing! Thanks for being there for me, supporting me, and being my friend! For now on, you all are family to me! ( I have been bullied for years. 6 or 7 now. I know how it is to get hurt feelings. So if you have a question, or opinion, come to me! Im there for you.) I have a poem for friendship.

A friend wears a smile
When the world wears a frown.

A friend will lend a hand
To help when you’re down.

A friend knows when to listen
And when to give advice

A friend is there without condition
Any time, day or night.

A friend is what I’ll be,
Just as you’ve been to me.

Thats how everyone should be, and if they are not, Don't yell and scream! Just go over and say "Are you having a bad day, what will make it better. I know! A smile on your beautiful face!" Thank you! I will hopefully see you as 'Dev!'
12/25/2014 5:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
luttish97_22
---=[Management Application]=---

1.) Real name: Kevin Jonsson

2.) Age: 17

2.) Skype: I will Private Messege you

3.) IGN: luttish97_2

4.) How important is this to you? Well, It would be fun to help you guys out. It's not important at all, but i would be glad if i as accepted though

5.) How many hours are you willing to dedicate? As many as you want me to do.

6.) How can we trust that you’re going to be a dedicated and trustful staff member?
I am a dedicated player, Usually not join a server, apply for staff to then leave, if i get a rank / find a decent server, i stay on it for a pretty long time.

7.) Any past experience in this field or something similar? Yes, Owned my own server from 2011-2013, but after a ddos attack i had to shut it down. More information if needed i can send you in skype or anything.

8.) Describe your personality to us? I'm a fun guy from sweden, half english so my grammar is decent, im a dedicated player as i said in preavious answer.

9.) Why should we pick you? Because i seem to fit in well, i will do my best to help the server as best as i can, im mature for my age, and im just awesome.

9.) Anything else you would like to add? Yes, I do play alot, but i also have a social life, i have a girlfriend who is draging me everywhere, so dont be surprised if i would be away for a day,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year, Wishes Kevin!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome