Need a builder? Im your guy!

MattHDMaker's Avatar MattHDMaker3/30/13 9:01 pm
1 emeralds 45
Hey everyone!

My name is Matt and i have been a builder on minecraft for about 2-3 years! I have developed and built over 25 main structures including shop areas, portal rooms, citys/towns, and various sorts of pvp and mob arenas!
I have built 4 spawns before and i have some great ideas for more if thats what you guys want me to build. Other than that heres just some basic info about me!

IGN: MattHDMaker
Skype: yes i have skype message me on here if youd like my name!
TimeZone: U.S central time zone
Hours able to dedicate: I can dedicate alot of hours this week as i am on spring break, but most regular school days only about 3-4 hours.
Maturity level: Very Mature
Can you help advertise?: yes i can if thats what the server is in need of i can take the time to post on some places but dont expect me to go overboard!
Familiar with plugins?: yes i am very familiar with alot of plugins and if im not its very easy for me to become familiar with them.

I am very open to take the builder spot on any type of server you have and i am willing to build based off of your ideas or for what your looking for in a specefic server. I don't usually leave servers unless they die out or for some other wierd reasons! I am also very helpful and familiar with minecraft so i would be able to help guide and give out help to people on the server.
If youd like to know more or want to know something i havent put on here message me through here or on skype and i will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.
Other than that all i can say is that i hope i hear back from some of you guys and that i get a chance to meet anyone who'd like to give me a chance other than that thanks and have a nice day!

Message me on skype if your interested or want to know more!
My skype id is: MattHDMaker
MattHDMaker
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect