1

NEED BUILDERS

TypicalPvP •1/22/14 10:40 pm
•
493
•
1/23/2014 5:24 am
Hey all, I'm Making a minecraft server and i need builders! If you are mature and a great builder come join now! Mc.Typicalpvp.com Will be giving out a high donation rank or possibly paying $20 i need a pvp arena a spawn and possibly a shop! Join Now!

Mc.typicalpvp.com
Join
Join
Join
Posted by
TypicalPvP
Level 1 : New Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

11

TypicalPvP
• 01/23/2014 5:24 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Iv got my builders Thanks for replying guys!
1
greeNTheBoyzYT
• 01/23/2014 4:18 am
• Level 35 : Artisan Mage
If the server has world edit, I could make the pvp arena and shop quite easily
1
ThePixelNation
• 01/23/2014 4:14 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Click to reveal
I will I am very good at building and redstone
1
P3T3R2001
• 01/23/2014 3:57 am
• Level 24 : Expert Unicorn
Hi? I'll want to help in exchange of ranks and stuff like that. ´
I dont know if my skills will be any good for you but I want to help

(Dont judge me by my age! I am Mature plz)
1
iedfisjifjwseizjfuse
• 01/23/2014 3:37 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
I'll be happy to help!
1
Chopper_Dev
• 01/23/2014 3:23 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Ill Help. Im good with medieval stuff. Also good with redstone. sethro919@gmail.com if u still need help. im on the server now.
1
I_am_INACTIVE
• 01/23/2014 2:56 am
• Level 30 : Artisan Artist
ill help
1
diemaster1
• 01/23/2014 2:06 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
sure il help
1
anonpmc1528569
• 01/23/2014 1:25 am
• Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
McPSYCO
• 01/22/2014 11:48 pm
• Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Hey I'm good with redstone I might be able to help
1
TypicalPvP
• 01/22/2014 11:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Still need a builder
1

Welcome