1

Need Builders & Staff

Xavier_Sin •2/21/14 7:55 am
•
532
•
3/1/2014 10:53 pm
Hey all,

I am looking for builders for my server we are running on 1.7.2-1.7.4 Bukkit,It is still not fully operational yet still working on plugins & perms but I need help out with some buildings since I don't have much time between plugin work & real life situations & would really appreciate some help from all you awesome builders out there to help me get a good start.
Right now we do have a spawn location up & just a few buildings but still looking for people who can build Nordic/medieval builds & castles,Arenas (For mini games),Shops,Bridges & maybe decorating.
If you would like to help out just post bellow and let me know (Don't worry me & my co-owner are very friendly).


Hope to see you soon,

Xavier
Posted by
Xavier_Sin
Level 1 : New Explorer
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

22

prxpro
• 03/01/2014 9:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I will help you But before we continue may i ask if you are willing to pay for it.
1
Xavier_Sin
• 03/01/2014 10:53 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Sorry I don't pay real money.
1
levai2002
• 03/01/2014 9:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
I would love to help if you still need people. I'm Ok at building Mini games and PvP and PvZ arenas. -levai. P.S I'm good at the Staff Position I have been a staff on many servers before.
1
Xavier_Sin
• 03/01/2014 9:12 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
We still need Mods,Admins we are growing slowly here & may need help out and more people to build,do arenas & thanks to all for the help so far
1
gavin3331
• 03/01/2014 7:46 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
i will help
1
Xavier_Sin
• 02/27/2014 10:00 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Sure thing to both of you I will pm you the ip
1
Xavier_Sin
• 03/01/2014 6:15 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
We just got some server jobs put in also some mini games but need builders for arenas for spleef,paintball,parkour,prophunt & so on so let me know
1
VidGamer26402
• 02/27/2014 9:41 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i would like to be admin or head builder
1
Blueyy__
• 02/27/2014 9:35 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Could I possibly help? I was kinda stalking this thread, and everybody seems really nice. Can I help with building perhaps? but my main rank I wish for would perhaps be mod :3
1
Xavier_Sin
• 02/27/2014 9:08 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Ok we have no Tolerance for griefing,There is a Zero Tolerance For it & results in immediate Ban,We already had some one do this right in front of the staff & me & the server host took immediate action.
Please from now on when joining to help out please read the rules and sorry if it seems unfair but to see some ones hard work go down like that is just wrong & won't be tolerated.

Edit: We are still looking for help we have a HeadBuilder spot open & more new ranks on the way & need help setting up really nice built jails.

Also a HUGE thanks to all who have helped so far and who have helped with keeping the server safe .
1
Xavier_Sin
• 02/27/2014 7:32 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Bad news our last host decided to Shut Down with no warning forcing us to switch providers,We didn't lose any files but have a new ip so if you are a member of our server let me know & I will ip you the new one.
1
Xavier_Sin
• 02/26/2014 9:14 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Update: We made a MasterBuilder rank & have one spot open also need Plugin Managers/admins/mods let me know if your interested & we can talk.
1
Xavier_Sin
• 02/26/2014 5:04 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Update: We need people who are good and familiar with plugins to help out on the server you can come in game to discuss this or let me know here your experience with plugins.

Right now we need people good with these:

HeavySpleef
Essentials
Heroes
Vault
MCMMO
Paintball
Campaign
WorldGuard

Also we are still looking for active builders for the server,Medieval/Nordic including,Castles,strongholds,forts,houses,shops,arenas,gardens,bridges,dungeons and so on.

Just let me know here if you would like to help out


Thanks,

Free Nation Admin
1
preston7791
• 02/24/2014 6:31 pm
• Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
I will help out my in game name is preston7791

and skype is exoticdrone
1
Potash_Apple
• 02/24/2014 6:30 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
Ill join.
1
coolblob1234
• 02/24/2014 5:48 pm
• Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
That would be me.
1
Xavier_Sin
• 02/24/2014 3:50 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
Hey again,

We are now looking for someone who is really good at building Castles/Keeps/Forts & outpost,if you are good at any of that please let me know we really need one up as soon as possible & ty to all so far who has helped it means a lot to me & I really appreciate all the help from you all here at PMC.

Thanks,

Xavier
1
MrSmuggle100
• 02/21/2014 2:03 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I could love to help you make a EPIC server and can build at a high level

Pm me the Ip!
1
Matthew7712
• 02/21/2014 1:25 pm
• Level 1 : New Crafter
I would like to help i am a pro level builder and i have been on many build teams! my skype is matthewspain12
1
acertrail
• 02/21/2014 1:22 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
im glad that you decided to make a server.
i also hope that you will get somewhere with it!

i must say, i dont work on PMC allot but i watch forums and stuff.
the builds i make are not that typical, i can build Rustic and modern from terraforming till interior.

just send me a personal message, ill receive an email that way and ill respond as soon as i get the email.

~GT
1
robloxrulez180
• 02/21/2014 12:41 pm
• Level 26 : Expert Architect
Hello, I would like to help. Tell me ASAP please
1
HyphyCat
• 02/21/2014 7:56 am
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
i would
1

Welcome