1
Need Builders
Hello my name is Matthew or in game TheBeastMode5678. I would like to say is we need professional Builders on the server that can build many things. It's a prison server with only A and B done and well we need up to Free done. We also have a crappy spawn so if you can please build us a new one. Anyway below is the format for applying.
Ign:
Age:
Skype: (We will tell you the ip in skype)
What can you do to help out the server:
Have you been staff on other servers before:
Describe yourself:
Please if you can upload a build to the application that you made.
Thank you and have a great day
-TheBeastMode5678
Ign:
Age:
Skype: (We will tell you the ip in skype)
What can you do to help out the server:
Have you been staff on other servers before:
Describe yourself:
Please if you can upload a build to the application that you made.
Thank you and have a great day
-TheBeastMode5678
6
Ign: DerangedBatman
Age: 14
Skype: jackson.ingalls@hotmail.com
What can you do to help out the server: Maintain (With Admin)
Have you been staff on other servers before: Yes Different Rank on 5 different Servers
Describe yourself: My name is Jackson, my nick is normally Bat or Batzarro. I can be on in the mornings. I love Minecraft. I act mature and I speak fluently.
Age: 14
Skype: jackson.ingalls@hotmail.com
What can you do to help out the server: Maintain (With Admin)
Have you been staff on other servers before: Yes Different Rank on 5 different Servers
Describe yourself: My name is Jackson, my nick is normally Bat or Batzarro. I can be on in the mornings. I love Minecraft. I act mature and I speak fluently.
Okay that is fine. Still looking for more staff like Admins and Moderators and Builders and Developers. We need perms set up because I am not good at it xD
congratz xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx on Builder this is the ip to the server: s6.hosthorde.com:25934
Ok, I just checked no one is on, i'll get on in about an hour and see
Ign:blobblob44
Age:13
Skype:hildredtoby2206
What can i do for the server: I am good at building spawns, and my friend who is going to apply can to, and then we can also make you c - free
Been Staff On Server Before?: Yes achually, it was yesterday! but the owners computer kept lagging so it doesnt handle well and keeps shutting down!
Discribe yourself: i have played mineccraft for 3 years now and i like to think i am good at building, i am alright at command blocks. i can be mature but somtimes like to have a mess around. i go on minecraft ALOT expecially on a weekend. i am also really good at world edit!
so hopfully i'll get accepted
Age:13
Skype:hildredtoby2206
What can i do for the server: I am good at building spawns, and my friend who is going to apply can to, and then we can also make you c - free
Been Staff On Server Before?: Yes achually, it was yesterday! but the owners computer kept lagging so it doesnt handle well and keeps shutting down!
Discribe yourself: i have played mineccraft for 3 years now and i like to think i am good at building, i am alright at command blocks. i can be mature but somtimes like to have a mess around. i go on minecraft ALOT expecially on a weekend. i am also really good at world edit!
so hopfully i'll get accepted
Ign:xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Age:14
Skype: (We will tell you the ip in skype)No Skype, PM for email or steam
What can you do to help out the server:Well, like you said above I can help build C-Free (or try) I also have some ideas for a new spawn and I am a master at W.E
Have you been staff on other servers before:Yes, I have been everything at least 3 times and a builder about 4 times(keeping it short and simple cause I don't think you care about my other ranks only builder)
Describe yourself:I am 14 I have played MC for about 3 years, I am extremely nice(unless your a d*ck) I'm funny I am homeschooled so I have about 4-5 hours to play(only about 2 to spend cause I play on a LOTR server and ArmA2) I don't have lots of experience as a builder but the only way to get experience is to apply and hopefully get accepted, I am a expert at World Edit and decent at VS. I don't really know what else to put so I hope I get accepted! thanks for reading!!
Age:14
Skype: (We will tell you the ip in skype)No Skype, PM for email or steam
What can you do to help out the server:Well, like you said above I can help build C-Free (or try) I also have some ideas for a new spawn and I am a master at W.E
Have you been staff on other servers before:Yes, I have been everything at least 3 times and a builder about 4 times(keeping it short and simple cause I don't think you care about my other ranks only builder)
Describe yourself:I am 14 I have played MC for about 3 years, I am extremely nice(unless your a d*ck) I'm funny I am homeschooled so I have about 4-5 hours to play(only about 2 to spend cause I play on a LOTR server and ArmA2) I don't have lots of experience as a builder but the only way to get experience is to apply and hopefully get accepted, I am a expert at World Edit and decent at VS. I don't really know what else to put so I hope I get accepted! thanks for reading!!
