1
Need Builders for a prison server!
We are looking for builders for our prison server... we are not great builders and that is why we need your help. We want our server to have amazing builds for each mine and you will get the builder tag when the server is done plus you will get full credit for each mine you build. We are looking for more of a team of builders not just one. You must show us a picture of a previous build as well.
Builder Application:
IGN:
Age:
Experience:
Building Scale(1-10):
Skype:
Other(Anything else that you want to add):
Builder Application:
IGN:
Age:
Experience:
Building Scale(1-10):
Skype:
Other(Anything else that you want to add):
5
IGN: Vandore
Age: 13
Experience: Ive helped build spawns, castles, and also prison servers. you can look at my builds in my profile.
Building Scale: 8
Skype: I dont have it
Age: 13
Experience: Ive helped build spawns, castles, and also prison servers. you can look at my builds in my profile.
Building Scale: 8
Skype: I dont have it
Bump
IGN: TheModMonster
Age: 11
Experience: I have built many things! such as Spawns and stuff.
Building Scale(1-10): 3 but with World Edit, 8
Skype: yes but i would rather tell you with /msg or something InGame
Other(Anything else that you want to add): I would appreciate it if i had World Edit. I makes every thing way easier!!! And plz say accepted or rejected so i don't have to wait my life! and i am a Co Owner on another server!
Age: 11
Experience: I have built many things! such as Spawns and stuff.
Building Scale(1-10): 3 but with World Edit, 8
Skype: yes but i would rather tell you with /msg or something InGame
Other(Anything else that you want to add): I would appreciate it if i had World Edit. I makes every thing way easier!!! And plz say accepted or rejected so i don't have to wait my life! and i am a Co Owner on another server!
Builder Application:
IGN: Vulpix9
Age: 16
Experience: I have helped people build many things like Hunger Games Arenas and Spawns...
Building Scale(1-10): 7
Skype: iamkillerjoe
Other(Anything else that you want to add): I also have experience in Server Management and FTP upkeeping. As well as being a cool Admin.
IGN: Vulpix9
Age: 16
Experience: I have helped people build many things like Hunger Games Arenas and Spawns...
Building Scale(1-10): 7
Skype: iamkillerjoe
Other(Anything else that you want to add): I also have experience in Server Management and FTP upkeeping. As well as being a cool Admin.
Accepted!
