1
24/7|Need builders!
CLOSED!
I picked 2 admins: SouthsideNewts and isaac9898
I picked 2 admins: SouthsideNewts and isaac9898
30
CLOSED!
Builders: Bugpod TITCH01
Builders: Bugpod TITCH01
can i also apply for other positions
IGN: bugpod
AGE:13
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): here are some of my builds http://5thparadigm.forumotion.com/t33-bugpods-builds i have also been staff on many servers. also that build is on tekkit so my style is a bit different on vanilla mc
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?:yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: if that's what you think when i build a cool thing for you then yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD:yep
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP:yep
AGE:13
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): here are some of my builds http://5thparadigm.forumotion.com/t33-bugpods-builds i have also been staff on many servers. also that build is on tekkit so my style is a bit different on vanilla mc
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?:yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: if that's what you think when i build a cool thing for you then yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD:yep
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP:yep
When people say BUMP it usually means they're just trying to keep their thread active and on the front page so it gets more views.
What does "BUMP" mean?!
Anybody else?
IGN: TITCH01
AGE: 13
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): Check my profile
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?: Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP: Yes
AGE: 13
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): Check my profile
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?: Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP: Yes
Looks good...
Oh, I also handled all of the FTP for Delta PvP so I'm familiar with console as well (I also understand that I will not get the access to the console unless I absolutely prove myself and dedicate myself to the server. Even then, I don't expect it.)
ADMIN APP
IGN:DSe7ens
AGE: 18
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): Yes, I have been OP/Co-owner on Cube Craft and Then Admin/co-owner on Delta PvP. I will send you their contact info over skype if you have one/chose me.
R U AWESOME: Yes. I am a mature teenager and look to promote servers and build a server from the ground up.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON: Absolutely, that is why I want this job!
I will PM you my skype name if needed
IGN:DSe7ens
AGE: 18
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): Yes, I have been OP/Co-owner on Cube Craft and Then Admin/co-owner on Delta PvP. I will send you their contact info over skype if you have one/chose me.
R U AWESOME: Yes. I am a mature teenager and look to promote servers and build a server from the ground up.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON: Absolutely, that is why I want this job!
I will PM you my skype name if needed
Anybody?
Anybody?
Anyone?
Yea thanks
Anyone else?
IGN:Sh4d0w1128
AGE:14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Well i dont know how to give you proof on my experiences but all i hope is you will believe me so ive owned my own server before but some guy hacked it and i shut it down also ive been co-owner 1 time ive been admin a couple of times and mod a couple of times.
R U AWESOME:Yes im awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes i understand i hope you read this before the person is picked so you could at least consider me thanks
AGE:14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Well i dont know how to give you proof on my experiences but all i hope is you will believe me so ive owned my own server before but some guy hacked it and i shut it down also ive been co-owner 1 time ive been admin a couple of times and mod a couple of times.
R U AWESOME:Yes im awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes i understand i hope you read this before the person is picked so you could at least consider me thanks
You look like a fun guy...
Picked admins, you'll get mod.
Builder App: Co_Owner or Admin or whatever
IGN:michaelagrider
AGE:14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Head Admin 5 times Co-Owner 6 times mods 3 times
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?:Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: The best your gonna find
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD:yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP:yes
Helper/admin App (maybe op, helps with plugins, advises which are good plugins):
IGN:michaelagrider
AGE 14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Head Admin 5 times Co-Owner 6 times mods 3 times
R U AWESOME:The best your gonna find
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes
IGN:michaelagrider
AGE:14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Head Admin 5 times Co-Owner 6 times mods 3 times
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?:Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: The best your gonna find
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD:yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP:yes
Helper/admin App (maybe op, helps with plugins, advises which are good plugins):
IGN:michaelagrider
AGE 14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Head Admin 5 times Co-Owner 6 times mods 3 times
R U AWESOME:The best your gonna find
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes
Builder Application
IGN: 45zeldafan
AGE: 14
EXPERIENCE (NEED PROOF): Currently building a Slot Machine for my server, and still building a 5 floor shop for my Moderator's server. I finished most of the slot machine in the first 2 days of the project. I expect to have the entire slot machine done by Saturday, Febuary 16.
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?: Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP: Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin Application
IGN: 45zeldafan
AGE: 14
EXPERIENCE (NEED PROOF): I have been co-owner twice, Head-Admin 7 times, Admin 19 times, Head-Mod 6 times, Moderator 8 times, and Builder/Helper of 2 servers. I am also currently Moderator on my friend's server as well as currently own my own server
ARE YOU AWESOME: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON: Yes
Please PM me the IP if I am accepted for either position
IGN: 45zeldafan
AGE: 14
EXPERIENCE (NEED PROOF): Currently building a Slot Machine for my server, and still building a 5 floor shop for my Moderator's server. I finished most of the slot machine in the first 2 days of the project. I expect to have the entire slot machine done by Saturday, Febuary 16.
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?: Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP: Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin Application
IGN: 45zeldafan
AGE: 14
EXPERIENCE (NEED PROOF): I have been co-owner twice, Head-Admin 7 times, Admin 19 times, Head-Mod 6 times, Moderator 8 times, and Builder/Helper of 2 servers. I am also currently Moderator on my friend's server as well as currently own my own server
ARE YOU AWESOME: Yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON: Yes
Please PM me the IP if I am accepted for either position
You need prove of your experience like what is the server IP that you are staffs on.
Looks promising... Maybe builder.
isaac9898 looks like nobody is beating you yet.
Sorry doesn't look to good...
isaac9898 looks like nobody is beating you yet.
starburst2020Builder App: Co_Owner or Admin or whatever
IGN:michaelagrider
AGE:14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Head Admin 5 times Co-Owner 6 times mods 3 times
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE WORLD-EDIT?:Yes
ARE YOU AWESOME: The best your gonna find
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL ONLY PICK 1/2 PEOPLE TO BUILD:yes
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I WON'T GIVE YOU OP:yes
Helper/admin App (maybe op, helps with plugins, advises which are good plugins):
IGN:michaelagrider
AGE 14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF):Head Admin 5 times Co-Owner 6 times mods 3 times
R U AWESOME:The best your gonna find
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes
Sorry doesn't look to good...
I think the ranks plugin can be used as this http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/rank-up/ but they cant rankup to any staff ranks and can you add the factions plugin http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/factions/
Anyone?
Anybody?
Helper/admin App (maybe op, helps with plugins, advises which are good plugins):
IGN: isaac9898
AGE 14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): I am co-owner if Shot Bow Craft but it is rarely online and the website for it is http://shotbowminecraftcraft.enjin.com/home
R U AWESOME:Yes I am very friendly and helpful and is an active player on minecraft I am good at adding plugins and I know a lot of good plugins and creating websites if the server needs a website I can create it. I am good at building too.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes i am able to accept defeat and improve myself.
Now I only have a few questions what is the server ip and is the server 24/7
IGN: isaac9898
AGE 14
EXPERIENCE(NEED PROOF): I am co-owner if Shot Bow Craft but it is rarely online and the website for it is http://shotbowminecraftcraft.enjin.com/home
R U AWESOME:Yes I am very friendly and helpful and is an active player on minecraft I am good at adding plugins and I know a lot of good plugins and creating websites if the server needs a website I can create it. I am good at building too.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL PICK ONLY 1 PERSON:Yes i am able to accept defeat and improve myself.
Now I only have a few questions what is the server ip and is the server 24/7
The server is still in building and not 24/7. I will wait till next weekend, if no one else shows up, you will get the job. Do you know how to add ranks?
Server is really in the beginning and only 2 plugins installed(world edit, essentials)
If you do help me to set ranks you might get admin( I think I'll have 3, I already got 2 admins).
Server is Castle/ Wooden cabins style(not skyscrapers)
Server is really in the beginning and only 2 plugins installed(world edit, essentials)
If you do help me to set ranks you might get admin( I think I'll have 3, I already got 2 admins).
Server is Castle/ Wooden cabins style(not skyscrapers)
I can do ranks
Join!
So anyone?
